Canon SELPHY ES40 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Now when you’re on-the-go whether on your own or with the friends and family, you can experience enjoyable, simple image printing! The SELPHY ES40 Compact Picture Printer includes a great combination of quality and convenience of use. With ink as well as paper in one cartridge, you’ll have the ability to print borderless images in Charge card as well as Postcard dimensions, in color or black & white that will be water-resistant and also last as much as 100 years1. The 3.5″ Shade LCD lets you preview and also edit your images before you print while the Easy Scroll Wheel permits you to quickly jump to the function you desire.
The ES40 is comparable in many means to the Selphy ES3, yet without the ES3’s memory that lets you store up to 999 pictures in the printer. Specifically, it uses essentially the same print speed as well as high-quality result. It adds some photo optimization features, most notably noise decrease to decrease graininess, however in a lot of means, it coincides printer as the ES3 at a rather lower rate, with the memory got rid of and also the voice attribute added.
The ES40 has a voice support attribute which when engaged will inform customers to numerous printer functions such as, “Select a shade”, or “Change the cartridge”. It is lightweight (under 5 extra pounds) and also portable (approx 9 x 9″) and has actually a built in lug manage. For included convenience it also has a built-in power adapter.
- Printer Kind; Dye Sublimation
- Functions; Borderless/Bordered (1-up/2-up/4-up/ 8-up layout), Creative Print (Frameworks, Clip Art, Calendar, Multi-Layout, Speech Bubble, ID Image, Movie Publish, Pictures Results), Date Print, DPOF, File Number Print, Index Publish, Design Publish (repaired sized, N-up), My Colors, Trimming, 3.0 LCD, Built-in A/C Adapter, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Gold & Silver Unique Shade Color Correction
- Publish Speed (approximately); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 55 seconds2
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Shade:300 x 300 dpi:256 degrees per color
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Panorama ™, Windows XP SP2 and also Mac OS ® X v. 10.4 to 10.5. x6.
- Standard Interfaces; Bluetooth ® v2.02, Card Slots, PictBridge (Wire not consisted of), USB.
- Paper Dimensions; Card dimension (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard size (3.94 x 5.81).
- Result Tray Capacity; 50 sheets.
- Physical Measurements; 8.9( W) x 8.9( H) x 5.4( D).
- Weight; 4.6 lbs.
- Guarantee; 1-year minimal guarantee Toll-free technical phone support7.
- Software Application Included; Printer Customer Overview, EOS Energy, SELPHY ES30 Printer Motorist, Compact Photo Printer Option Disk (CPSD), ImageBrowser (Mac Just, SELPHY Contents Energy (Windows Just), Ulead Picture Express LE (Windows Just), ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows Only).
Sd Card; SD ™ Memory Card, miniSD ™ Card, microSD ™ Card, SDHC ™ Memory Card, miniSDHC ™ Card, microSDHC ™ Card, MultiMediaCard, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, HC MMCmobile Card, CF Card.3.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Panorama ™,
- Windows XP SP2 and also Mac OS ® X v. 10.4 to 10.5. x6.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon ES40 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA ES40.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon ES40 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 10 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 10 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows Vista 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Windows XP|