Canon SELPHY ES30 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The number of picture printers are furnished with a handle? The super-portable SELPHY ES30 is, as well as this allows you print fantastic images from area to room– without a computer system! Simply place a compatible memory card into among the helpful card slots, preview pictures on the high-resolution 3.0″ shade LCD show, after that print! You can likewise print straight from compatible electronic cameras and smart phones, or from a Bluetooth gadget using the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
The brand-new Canon Selphy ES30 boasts a market-leading dye-sub resolution of 600dpi, equivalent to 4,800 dpi in an inkjet printer. It also features Canon’s DIGIC II photo processing, for maximum direct printing from PictBridge-compatible cams or when printing from one of the many sustained sd card formats.
The ES30 is also the excellent scrapbooking buddy – with it you can develop a calendar with your very own unique scenes, generate tailored image frameworks and also speech bubbles, include unique filter effects, and also make album web pages full of your preferred memories of friends and family. Plus, special Gold and Silver Photo Packs are offered to supply shimmering decorative additions to your images.
- Printer Type; Dye Sublimation
- Features; Borderless/Bordered (1-up/2-up/4-up/ 8-up layout), Creative Print (Structures, Clip Art, Schedule, Multi-Layout, Speech Bubble, ID Picture, Flick Publish, Pictures Impacts), Day Publish, DPOF, File Number Publish, Index Publish, Layout Print (repaired sized, N-up), My Colors, Cutting, 3.0 LCD, Integrated A/C Adapter, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Gold & Silver Special Color Modification
- Print Rate (as much as); 4×6 Shade Image:4 x 6 indeterminate picture: approx. 55 seconds2
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per shade
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Panorama ™, Windows XP SP2 and Mac OS ® X v. 10.4 to 10.5. x6.
Common User Interfaces; Bluetooth ® v2.02, Card Slots, PictBridge (Wire not included), USB.
- Paper Sizes; Card size (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard size (3.94 x 5.81).
- Outcome Tray Ability; 50 sheets.
- Physical Measurements; 8.9( W) x 8.9( H) x 5.4( D).
- Weight; 4.6 pounds.
- Service warranty; 1-year restricted guarantee Toll-free technological phone support7.
- Software Included; Printer Individual Overview, EOS Energy, SELPHY ES30 Printer Driver, Compact Photo Printer Option Disk (CPSD), ImageBrowser (Mac Only, SELPHY Contents Utility (Windows Just), Ulead Photo Express LE (Windows Just), ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows Only).
Sd Card; SD ™ Memory Card, miniSD ™ Card, microSD ™ Card, SDHC ™ Sd card, miniSDHC ™ Card, microSDHC ™ Card, MultiMediaCard, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, HC MMCmobile Card, CF Card.3.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Panorama ™,
- Windows XP SP2 and Mac OS ® X v. 10.4 to 10.5. x6.
- Common User Interfaces; Bluetooth ® v2.02, Card Slots, PictBridge (Wire not included), USB.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon ES30 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA ES30.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon ES30 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 10 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 10 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows Vista 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES30 Driver Download for Windows XP|