Canon SELPHY ES3 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Satisfy your brand-new creative companion: Wherever you are, the Selphy ES3 is ready to aid you generate incredible, personalized photos?without a computer! Simply put a video camera memory card right into among the helpful card ports, preview images and also print! You can additionally print directly from suitable digital cameras and mobile phones, or from a Bluetooth gadget by means of the optional BU-30 Bluetooth user interface. The Selphy ES3 can store up to 999 of your favored photos, so go on – reveal them off to friends and family on the 3.5″ high-resolution LCD present, then print duplicates instantly.
The 90mm LCD screen is a great dimension for previewing images and gives a lot of space for Canon’s menu system. We make sure it’s the result of several focus groups, yet to our way of assuming there are rather a lot of controls on the front of this machine. Along with the power button, one for print and also one to step back out of a menu option, there’s a huge switch for creative additions to photos– things like structures as well as speech bubbles– as well as an overall of eight buttons down either side of the screen.
Canon SELPHY ES3, Image output easily qualifies as real photo high quality, with one glaring exemption that I have actually seen over and over once more in Canon image printers for years: For some images published through a computer system, slim diagonal lines– spokes in a bicycle wheel, for example– print with jagged edges. This appears to be an issue in Canon’s chauffeur, because the same images published through a sd card do not struggle with the exact same trouble.
- Publish Speed (up to); 4×6 Shade Picture:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 69 seconds52
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Shade:300 x 300 dpi6 (300 x 600 dpi is offered for pick printing options):256 degrees per color
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows View ™, Windows XP/2000 as well as Mac OS ® X v. 10.3 to 10.5. x8,9.
- Common Interfaces; USB, IrDA ® Version 1.17 Flash Memory Card Slot Machine (See Memory Card Assistance), PictBridge, Bluetooth ® 2 v. 1.2 (optional).
- Paper Dimensions; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), Credit Card Label Sheet (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard (4x 6).
- Physical Dimensions; 8.4( W) x 7.5( H) x 5.2( D).
- Weight; 4.31 pounds.
- Power Intake; Approximately 70 W (Approx. Standby 4W or much less).
- Service warranty; 1-year limited service warranty. Toll-free technical phone assistance.
- Software Consisted of; CD-ROM including Printer Chauffeur, Setup Software application and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows ® just), ZoomBrowser (Windows just), ImageBrowser (Mac ® only), EOS Utility (Windows/Mac), Ulead Picture Express LE (Windows Just).
- Flash Memory Card; SD ™ Memory Card, SDHC ™ Flash Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, miniSD ™ Card, miniSDHC ™ Card, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, HC MMCmobile Card, CF Card.
Compatibility, The complying with can be made use of with the addition of a special adapter marketed independently: microSD ™ Card, microSDHC ™ M Card, xD-Picture Card ™, MMCmobile Card, MMCmicro Card, RS-MMC ™ Card. Functions: 3.0 TFT Display, Auto-Image Deal With, Automobile Play, Automobile Rotate, Carry Handle, Creative Print, DiG!C II Image Processor, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Fine Face Print Modification, Dive Function, Image Filter, Integrated Ink & Paper Cartridge, Red-eye Modification as well as Change Impacts.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows View ™,
- Windows XP/2000 as well as Mac OS ® X v. 10.3 to 10.5. x8,9.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon ES3 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA ES3.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon ES3 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|SELPHY ES3 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES3 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES3 Printer Driver 2.1 for Windows Vista|
|SELPHY ES3 Printer Driver 2.1 for Windows Vista 64bit|
|SELPHY ES3 Printer Driver 2.1 for Windows XP|
|SELPHY ES series Printer Driver 6.0 for Mac OS X 10.7|