Canon SELPHY ES1 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon Selphy ES1 Compact Photo Printer makes use of an All-in-One ink as well as media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity as well as one-touch procedure for unparalleled simplicity of use. The fashionable vertical layout integrates a lug take care of and also retractable USB wire for additional benefit.
Canon’s DIGIC II image processor as well as a sophisticated print head controller add to incredible print quality that is easily similar to typical picture laboratory prints. Also, a broad range of creative alternatives and also picture enhancement devices are selectable from the printer’s tilt-up 2.5″ shade LCD display.
The ES1 is designed mostly as a standalone device and to get it functioning this way, simply plug the print cartridge into the side as well as shut the cover. Push in a flash memory card– the card slots take all the usual kinds, including MicroDrive– or connect a cam and also you can print straight.
- Publishing Technique; Dye-sublimation thermal print method with safety overcoating
Publish Speed (approximately); Postcard Size:( 4 x 6): Approximate. 69 sec. * Bank Card Size: Approx. 53 sec. *.
* Canon Direct Publish (from a sd card), using PictBridge or Canon Direct Publish.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Color:300 x 600 dpi:256 degrees per color (Y, C, M).
- OS Compatibility; (A CD-ROM drive is required for setting up software), Windows ®, OS: Windows ® 7, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/XP( including SP1 as well as SP2).
Computer Version: The above OS must be pre-installed on, computer systems with integrated USB ports, CPU: Pentium 500MHz or greater cpu, User interface: USB (Windows 98/Me/2000/ XP pre-installed models only) MACINTOSH ®, OS: Mac OS X( v10.2-10.4)., Computer system Design: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports., CPU: PowerPC G3, G4, G5 or Intel processor., User interface: USB (Designs with Apple real USB interface only).
- Standard Interfaces; USB Kind A for electronic camera; USB Type B for computer, Connect to camera using USB user interface cable, sd card slots for SD, CF Card and also Memory Stick.
- Paper Sizes; Postcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./ 100.0 x 148.0 mm, (surrounded) 3.60 x 4.80 in./ 91.4 x 121.9 mm; L size: (borderless) 3.50 x 4.69 in./ 89.0 x 119.00 mm, (bordered) 3.12 x 4.15 in./ 79.2 x 105.3 mm; Credit card (tag) size: (borderless) 2.13 x 3.39 in./ 54.0 x 86.0 mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in.
- Paper Compatibility; E-P50, E-P100, E-C25, E-C25L, E-P25BWPostcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./ 100.0 x 148.0 mm, (surrounded) 3.60 x 4.80 in./ 91.4 x 121.9 mm; L dimension: (indeterminate) 3.50 x 4.69 in./ 89.0 x 119.00 mm, (bordered) 3.12 x 4.15 in./ 79.2 x 105.3 mm; Bank card (label) dimension: (indeterminate) 2.13 x 3.39 in./ 54.0 x 86.0 mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in./ 50.0 x 66.7 mm.
- Paper Handling; Committed paper (Ink as well as Paper Integrated Cartridge).
- Physical Dimensions; 7.83 x 6.96 x 4.46 in./ 199.0 x 176.7 x 113.3 mm.
- Weight; Approx. 72.5 oz./ 2,055 g.
- Source of power; DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-ES100, Battery Load NB-S1L.
- Operating Atmosphere; 41-104 ° F/5 -40 ° C, 20-80% moisture.
- Service warranty; 1-year restricted service warranty. 1-year toll-free technological phone support.
- Software Included; ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows ®), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows ®), ImageBrowser (Macintosh ®), PhotoStitch (Windows ®/ Macintosh ®), CP Printer Drivers (Windows ® 2000/XP, Macintosh ® OS X).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon ES1 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA ES1.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon ES1 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY ES1 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 64bit|
|SELPHY ES1 Printer Driver 1.0 for Windows 2000 / XP|
|Canon SELPHY ES1 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 32bit|
|SELPHY ES1 Printer Driver 1.1 for Windows Vista|
|SELPHY ES1 Printer Driver 1.2 for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY ES Printer Driver for Mac OS X for ES1,