Canon SELPHY CP910 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – With the SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer, celebrating your special memories has actually never ever been easier. Lightweight as well as portable in dimension, the SELPHY CP910 is very easy to take almost anywhere. However it’s more than just mobile; it’s likewise loaded with attributes, like Picture Image Enhance, which allows you to experience those valued moments with beautiful and long-lasting borderless 4″ x 6″ photo prints.
What’s more, it’s AirPrint ™ enabled, making wireless printing from your iPhone ®, iPad ®, or iPod touch ® virtually simple and easy. No drivers are needed! And Smart phone Printing allows photos on suitable iphone, Android and Windows RT tools to be sent straight to the printer also. Plus, with its brand-new Gain access to Point Mode, the SELPHY CP910 permits you to directly attach your wireless video camera or clever device without the requirement of a network.
The CP910 couldn’t discover our 2.4 GHz cordless network on network 13, an uncommon yet reputable option, yet it was very easy to configure once we would certainly altered the channel on our router. You can attach it to a solitary COMPUTER via USB, although unusually for a printer it has a Mini-B rather than Standard-B port. While this is at the left, the power port is at the back, ideal next to the port which paper revokes throughout printing: you need to path the power cable meticulously to stop it fouling. Canon’s postcard paper is actually that (there are stamp and address guides on the back), but the cool cassette does not have an orientation guide to make sure you obtain the image the right way up in connection with them.
- Printer Type; Compact Photo Printer
- Publishing Technique; Dye-Sublimation
- Functions; 2.7 Tilt-up LCD, 14 Mulit-Language UI, Optional Battery (NB-CP2L – Calls For CG-CP200 Charger Adapter), Red-Eye Modification, Power Save, Anti-theft Wire Lock Port (Kensington lock-style).
- Publish Rate (up to); Postcard Size: Borderless Photo: 47 seconds5.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Shade:300 x 300 dpi.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7 SP1, Windows ® 8, Windows Vista ® SP2, Windows XP SP3, as well as Mac OS ® X v10.6.8
to v10.98. (Wi-Fi Link supported in Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9) 7.
- Conventional Interfaces; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g) 1, Card Slots (See Flash Memory Card Assistance), PictBridge (Cable television not included), USB, USB Flash Memory (USB as well as Wireless LAN).
- Physical Dimensions; 7.0 (W) x 5.0 (D) x 2.4 (H).
- Weight; 1.8 lbs.
- Service warranty; 1-Year restricted warranty. 1-Year toll-free technological phone assistance.9.
- Flash Memory Card; SD Memory ™, SDHC Memory Card ™, SDXC Memory Card ™, Adapter Required, microSD Memory Card ™, microSDHC Flash memory card ™, microSDXC Sd card ™, miniSD Sd card ™, miniSDHC Flash memory card ™.
- Windows ® 7 SP1,
- Windows ® 8,
- Windows Vista ® SP2,
- Windows XP SP3, as well as Mac OS ® X v10.6.8
- to v10.98. (Wi-Fi Link supported in Windows 7 SP1,
- Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9) 7.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP910 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP910.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP910 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for (Windows 32bit) –
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista /
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for (Windows 64bit) –
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X – OS X Yosemite v10.10|
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X – OS X Mavericks v10.9|
|SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X – OS X
Mountain Lion v10.8.5 / OS X Lion v10.7.5 / Mac OS v10.6
|SELPHY CP910 – Printer User Guide (PDF)|
|SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY CP900/
SELPHY CP910 CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9
|Canon SELPHY CP1000/SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/
SELPHY CP820/SELPHY CP900/SELPHY CP910 CP Printer
Driver forOS X Yosemite
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8|
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY
CP900/SELPHY CP910 CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY
CP900/SELPHY CP910 SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver Windows 10 (32/64-bit)|