Canon SELPHY CP900 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The SELPHY CP900 Wireless3 Compact Photo Printer brings image laboratory quality to your memories as built-in Wi-Fi ® opens all sort of cordless printing opportunities from virtually throughout your house, as well as also beyond.
The CameraWindow application lets you transfer pictures taken with your PowerShot ELPH 320 HS or ELPH 530 HS to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. And with the totally free Easy Picture Print app, you can wirelessly print JPEGs from your iphone or Android tools directly to the SELPHY CP900.
Canon SELPHY CP900, Set into the left-hand side are a microUSB PC link outlet, in addition to a standard-sized one for a USB drive or a Pictbridge camera. At the back is an outlet for the power supply and, in the right side panel, one more flip-down cover admits to the ink movie cartridge.
- Printer Kind; Compact Photo Printer
- Publishing Approach; Dye-Sublimation
- Attributes; Borderless/Bordered, Illumination Modification, Date Publish, DPOF6, Submit No. Print, Face Small Print, ID Photo Publish, Cropping, Index Publish, Image Optimize (Scene Discovery, Brightness modification), Layout Publish (Fixed Dimension, 1-up/2-up/4-up/ 8-up), Motion Picture Publish, My Colors, PictBridge, Portrait Image Optimize, Smooth Skin, Wireless Printing
- Publish Rate (up to); Postcard Size: Borderless Picture: 47 seconds2
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 degrees of color
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Panorama ®, Windows XP, Intel processor, Mac OS ® X v10.5.8 to v10.77.
- Standard User Interfaces; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Card Slot Machine (See Memory Card Assistance), PictBridge (Cable television not included), USB, USB Memory.
- Paper Sizes; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard (3.94 x 5.83), L dimension.
- Physical Dimensions; 7.0 (W) x 5.0 (H) x 2.4 (D).
- Weight; 1.8 pounds.
- Warranty; 1-year limited guarantee. 1-year toll-free technological phone assistance.
- Software Program Consisted Of; Setup Software & User’s Overview CD-ROM.
- Canon Utilities; SELPHY CP900 Printer Chauffeur.
Sd Card; SD ™ Memory Card, miniSD ™ Card, SDHC ™ Flash Memory Card, SDXC ™ Sd card, miniSDHC ™ Card, MultiMediaCard ®, MMCplus Card, MMCmobile Card, HC MMCplus Card, Adapter Required, microSD ™ Card, microSDHC ™ Card, MMCmicro Card.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Panorama ®,
- Windows XP,
- Intel processor,
- Mac OS ® X v10.5.8 to v10.77.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP900 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP900.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP900 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Windows XP 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7|
|SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY CP900/
SELPHY CP910 CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9
|Canon SELPHY CP1000/SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/
SELPHY CP820/SELPHY CP900/SELPHY CP910 CP Printer
Driver forOS X Yosemite
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8|
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY
CP900/SELPHY CP910 CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP820/SELPHY
CP900/SELPHY CP910 SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite
|Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver Windows 10 (32/64-bit)|