Canon SELPHY CP800 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The SELPHY CP800 Compact Image Printer brings picture lab top quality to your memories as you can bring your printer from room-to-room effortlessly.
Print lovely, borderless images in dynamic shade or Black and White in Charge Card or Postcard dimension. These prints will be water-resistant as well as can last as much as 100 years! 1 You’ll enjoy photo laboratory quality as well as enjoy all at the same time. Preview your images on the 2.5″ Tilt-up LCD and quickly transform your favored photos into an art-inspired collage with the picture Shuffle feature.
Canon SELPHY CP800, Furthermore, the printer applies a water and also fade-resistant finish to every photo for added defense against sunlight damage and also moisture. With an assured print life of 100 years, you can be assured that your precious memories will truly last a lifetime.
- Printer Type; Compact Picture Printer
- Printing Method; Dye-Sublimation
- Attributes; 2.5 Tilt-up LCD, 8 Multi Language UI, Battery (Optional), My Colors, PictBridge, Red-Eye Correction, Power Save, Anti-theft Wire Lock Slot (Kensington lock-style) Borderless/Bordered, Illumination (Manual), Date Print, DPOF6, File No. Print, Face Fine Print, ID Image Publish (6 copies of 1 image), Index Publish, Design Print (Fixed Dimension, 1-up/2-up/4-up/ 8-up), Film Print, Picture Photo Optimize (i-Contrast, Noise Decrease), Shuffle (8/ 20 images per sheet), Smooth Skin, Wireless Printing (via Bluetooth device).
- Publish Rate (up to); Postcard Dimension: Borderless Image: 47 seconds5.
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Shade:300 x 300 dpi:256 degrees of color.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Panorama ®, Windows XP7. Mac OS ® X v10.4 to v10.6. x7.
- Typical User Interfaces; Bluetooth ® v2.03 (Optional) Card Ports (See Flash Memory Card Assistance) PictBridge (Cable television not included) USB Flash Drive.
- Paper Dimensions; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard (3.94 x 5.83).
- Physical Measurements; 5.3 (W) x 2.7 (H) x 7.0 (D).
- Weight; 2.0 pounds.
- Guarantee; 1-year minimal warranty. Toll-free technological phone assistance.
Software Application Included; Arrangement Software program & Individual’s Overview CD-ROM, Canon Utilities, EOS Energy, SELPHY CP800 Printer Vehicle Driver, Compact Picture Printer Solution Disk, SELPHY Picture Publish.
- Memory Card; SD ™ Memory Card miniSD ™ Card microSD ™ Card SDHC ™ Memory Card SDXC ™ Sd card miniSDHC ™ Card microSDHC ™ Card microSDXC ™ Card MultiMediaCard ® MMCplus Card MMCmobile Card MMCmicro Card HC MMCplus Card RS-MMC ™ Card CF ® Card Microdrive ® xD-Picture Card ™ Memory Stick ® Memory Stick PRO ™ Memory Stick Duo ™ Memory Stick PRO Duo ™ Memory Stick Micro ™.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Panorama ®,
- Windows XP7.
- Mac OS ® X v10.4 to v10.6. x7.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP800 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP800.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP800 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon SELPHY CP1000/SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/
SELPHY CP820/SELPHY CP900/SELPHY CP910
Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite OS X 10.10
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY CP900
series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.8
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon SELPHY CP800/SELPHY CP810/SELPHY
CP820/SELPHY CP900/SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for OS X v10.9
|Canon SELPHY CP810 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7|
|Canon SELPHY CP810 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP810 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP810 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP810 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32bit|