Canon SELPHY CP790 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – It’s unclear how the idea of a printer in a pail got past the principle stage, but Canon’s mushroom-shaped SELPHY CP790 definitely makes for an intriguing evaluation. Initially glimpse, it resembles something Fisher Price could have invented, however it’s still an extremely useful option to the issue of lugging around all the bits and items needed to get this dye-sublimation printer working.
So I think I could be the specific individual Canon’s design team desired when they were designing the SELPHY CP790 because the min I pulled the lime eco-friendly bucket printer out of its box, I was enamored. Or even as I traded jokes with my colleagues about just how it advised us of Mr. Bucket, I was nurturing a secret desire to get hold of the SELPHY and run residence.
The Selphy CP790 has built-in creative choices like structures, calendars, a picture journal and more. It publishes borderless photos in charge card as well as postcard dimensions or color & black & white images. Its distinct storage space basket comfortably holds the paper as well as ink cassettes, Air Conditioning adapter (consisted of), cord as well as optional NB-CP2L battery pack. Plus, it has securing device and also deal with to keep whatever with each other anywhere you go.
- Printer Kind; Compact Image Printer
- Publishing Approach; Dye-Sublimation
- Features; 3.0 LCD Display, My Shades, Portrait Image Enhance, Red-Eye Modification, Storage Space Basket, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Power Save, Voice Support through COMPUTER Print Speed (approximately) 4×6 Shade
- Picture:4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 47 seconds4Print Resolution (Up to) 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels of color
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Panorama ®, Windows XP as well as Mac OS ® X v10.4 and also v10.5 x7.
- Typical Interfaces; USB, Card Slots (See Memory Card Assistance), PictBridge (Cable television not consisted of), Bluetooth ® 3 v2.0 (Optional), IrDA ® Version 1.26/ IrSimple.
- Paper Dimensions; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Card Complete Tag, 4 x 6 (Postcard), 4 x 8 (Wide).
- Physical Measurements; 7.0 (W) x 9.7 (H) x 3.4 (D).
- Weight; 3.2 pounds.
- Warranty; 1-year minimal warranty. Toll-free technical phone support.
Software Application Included; Setup Software program & Customer’s Overview CD-ROM as well as SELPHY CP790 Printer Motorist.
- Memory Card; SD ™ Flash memory card, miniSD ™ Card, microSD ™ Card, SDHC ™ Flash memory card, miniSDHC ™ Card, microSDHC ™ Card, MultiMediaCard ® MMCplus Card, MMCmobile Card, MMCmicro Card, HC MMCplus Card, RS-MMC ™ Card, CF ®, Card, Microdrive ® xD-Picture Card, ® Memory Stick, ® Memory Stick PRO, ™ Memory Stick Duo ™, Memory Stick PRO Duo ™, Memory Stick Micro ™.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Panorama ®,
- Windows XP as well as
- Mac OS ® X v10.4 and also v10.5 x7.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP790 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP790.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP790 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP series Printer Driver 6.0 for Mac OS X 10.7|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Download Windows|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Download Mac Os X|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Download Linux|