Canon SELPHY CP780 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Every person likes sharing the images they print with those who imply the most to them. Homes and also offices everywhere are decorated with frameworks and photo cds filled with people’s most treasured memories. In generating these stunning images, people also desire the versatility of printing from any space of your house at a minute’s notice. Now, the excellent printing friend can be yours with the convenience you want as well as the quality you require– The SELPHY CP780 Compact Image Printer Preview, edit as well as add imagination to your images on a 2.5″ LCD, easily boost pictures with Picture Image Maximize and automatic Red-eye adjustment functions while taking pleasure in computer-less printing abilities by means of suitable memory cards1, PictBridge2 as well as optional Bluetooth devices3.
The CP780 has a 1 year warranty for components and also labor, under what Canon calls its InstantExchange solution. If Canon cannot fix a trouble over the phone, as well as the printer is still under guarantee, the company will deliver you a substitute along with a pre paid return shipping tag, so you could send out the initial back. Canon picks up the cost of shipping in both directions.
Canon SELPHY CP780, Furthermore, the printer uses a water as well as fade-resistant layer to every picture for added protection against sun damage and also moisture. With a guaranteed print life of 100 years, you can be guaranteed that your valuable memories will genuinely last a life time. Complete included and constructed for printing on-the-go, the Canon SELPHY CP780 Compact Photo Printer is the mobile laboratory that you could take anywhere.
- Printer Type; Compact Photo Printer
- Printing Method; Dye-Sublimation
- Features; 2.5 LCD Display, Multi Language UI, Battery (Optional), My Colors, PictBridge, Red-Eye Correction, Power Save
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 47 seconds5
- Print Resolution (Up to); 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels of color
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4 and v10.5×6
- Standard Interfaces; PictBridge (Cable not included), USB, Bluetooth® v2.03 (optional), Card Slots
- Paper Sizes; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Card Full Label, Card 8-labels, 4 x 6 (Postcard), 4 x 8 (Wide)
- Physical Dimensions; 6.9 (W) x 3.0 (H) x 5.2 (D)
- Weight; 2.1 lbs.
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty. Toll-free technical phone support7
- Software Included; SELPHY CP780 Silver Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, Canon Utilities, EOS Utility, Compact Photo Printer Solution Disk, SELPHY Photo Print
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP780 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP780.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP780 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver for Windows XP|
|Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP780 Printer Driver for Windows Vista|
|Canon SELPHY CP780/SELPHY CP790 series Printer Driver for
Mac OS X 10.7
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP790 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|SELPHY Photo Print Updater for Windows|
|Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver v5.0 for Mac OS X (10.6)|