Canon SELPHY CP770 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The CP770 attracts attention from the crowd in that it is essentially a two-piece printer as well as container collection. The plastic container fits underneath the printer for storing paper and also ink. It additionally has a built-in deal with for carrying the printer on the run. The whole package appears extremely travel-friendly, however there is a caution: the printer cannot run wirelessly unless you purchase an optional battery pack as well as Bluetooth adapter, both of which are marketed separately.
The Canon SELPHY CP770 Compact Picture Printer utilizes dye-sublimation printing technology to produce remarkably tinted, long lasting prints that measure up to the appearance as well as durability of photos developed by an expert photo laboratory. It is additionally incredibly quickly, taking less than a minute to print 4 x 6″ images, and the printer applies a water- and fade-resistant finishing to every image for included defense versus the harmful effects of sunshine and also moisture.
Canon SELPHY CP770, Plus, you can print directly from electronic camera memory cards, PictBridge electronic video cameras, IrDA outfitted mobile devices and even Bluetooth cam phones (with an optional Bluetooth adapter) – all without a computer. And all of this functionality is included within an ingeniously created basket that holds everything you have to print on the move.
- Printer Kind; Compact Image Printer
- Printing Approach; Dye-Sublimation
- Attributes; 2.5 TFT Show, My Colors, Red-Eye Adjustment, Power Save
- Publish Rate (approximately); 4×6 Color Picture:4 x 6 indeterminate photo around 52 seconds3
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels of shade
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows View ™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS ® X v. 10.28 to 10.4 x and v10.57,8.
- Conventional User Interfaces; PictBridge (Cable television not included), USB, Bluetooth ® 2 version 2.0 (optional), Card Slots (See Sd Card Support) 1.
- Paper Dimensions; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Card Full tag, Card 8-Labels, (Postcard) 4 x 6 (Wide) 4 x 8.
- Optimum Paper Dimension; 4 x 8.
- Physical Dimensions; 7.9 (W) x 3.3 (H) x 5.6 (D).
- Weight; 2.1 pounds.
- Warranty; 1-year limited guarantee. Toll-free technical phone support.
Direct Publish Built In Card Visitor Functions.
- Software program; Included in Box: CD-ROM including Printer Motorist, Setup Software program and also Customer’s Overview, Canon Utilities, EOS Utility, ImageBrowser (Mac just), Ulead Image Express LE (Windows Only), ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows only) 7.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows View ™,
- Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS ® X v. 10.28 to 10.4 x and v10.57,8.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP770 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP770.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP770 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver For Windows Xp 32 bit (x86)|
|Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver For Windows 7 32 bit (x86)|
|Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit (x64)|
|Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver ForMAC OS X 10.6|