Canon SELPHY CP760 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – With the portable SELPHY CP760, you can print fantastic photos easily from your cooking area, living room, a good friend’s residence, also a hotel area on vacation– all without a computer system! Simply insert your electronic camera’s memory card1 right into one of the built-in card ports, preview as well as auto-enhance pictures on the 2.5″ TFT screen, then print! Or, print straight from your suitable digital cam, electronic camera phone, or Bluetooth gadget making use of the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface2.The big buttons, huge screen, and automatic red-eye improvement make it easy to create exceptional prints, from card measure to 4″ x 8″. And also it’s fast, too; a lovely, lasting 4″ x 6″ image takes less than a minute to print3.
The right-hand side has a flip-down cover hiding the movie cartridge, which is the only palatable in the machine, apart from paper. A similar cover slips below the front so you could involve the paper cassette, which almost increases the footprint of the printer, when in place. Just like previous Selphy printers, there’s no practical way to carry this cassette.
The Canon Selphy CP760 Printer is exceptionally quickly, taking less than a minute to print postcard dimension (4″ x 6″) pictures. Plus, you could print straight from digital video camera memory cards, PictBridge electronic cameras, as well as Bluetooth cam phones (with an optional Bluetooth adapter) – all without a computer system.
- Printer Kind; Compact Image Printer
- Printing Technique; Dye Sublimation
- Attributes; 2.5 TFT Show, My Shades, Red-Eye Modification, Power Save
- Print Rate (up to); 4×6 Shade Photo:4 x 6 indeterminate picture roughly 52 seconds3
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels of shade
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Vista ™, Windows XP/2000 as well as Mac OS ® X v. 10.28 to 10.4 x and also v10.57,8.
- Common User Interfaces; PictBridge (Wire not included), USB, Bluetooth ® 2 variation 2.0 (optional), Card Slot Machine (See Flash Memory Card Support) 1.
- Paper Dimensions; Card (2.13 x 3.39), Card Full label, Card 8-Labels, (Postcard) 4 x 6 (Wide) 4 x 8.
- Maximum Paper Dimension; 4 x 8.
- Physical Measurements; 7.9 (W) x 3.3 (H) x 5.6 (D).
- Weight; 2.1 lbs.
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty Toll-free technical phone support9.
- Software program; Consisted Of in Box: CD-ROM including Printer Motorist, Setup Software application and also User’s Guide, Canon Utilities, EOS Energy, ImageBrowser (Mac only), Ulead Picture Express LE (Windows Just), ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows only) 7.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Vista ™,
- Windows XP/2000 as well as
- Mac OS ® X v. 10.28 to 10.4 x and also v10.57,8.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP760 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP760.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP760 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP530/SELPHY CP760/SELPHY CP770
series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7
|Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9|
|ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6|
|ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1
(64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7
(32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)