Canon SELPHY CP740 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Now, you could print impressive photos in the kitchen, the living-room or perhaps a friend’s residence– without a computer! Just connect the Selphy to your electronic camera making use of the built-in retractable USB cable television, and print! Or, create photos directly from memory cards1, choosing the pictures on the 2″ LCD screen. You could even print wirelessly from suitable video camera phones, or via Bluetooth2 with our optional adapter. Printing is economical and fast: For concerning $.28 you can generate an exceptional 4″ x 6″ picture in less than a min. The super-compact Selphy is ready to print wherever the enjoyable is.
The Selphy CP740 is indeed small and can be easily slipped into a carryall or huge bag. It measures 7 inches vast, 2.5 inches high, as well as 5 inches deep. It weighs 2.1 pounds without the ink mounted, paper cassette affixed, or power block connected in; with all of the needed accoutrements, it obtains a bit much heavier.
The CP740 design is straightforward but not as instinctive as I would certainly have liked. Filling the input tray can take a while to obtain made use of to if you’re accustomed to making use of ink-jet printers: instead of merely aligning paper in an upright tray, you have to put paper in a tiny, covered tray, open up the tray’s cover at an angle, and shove the tray into the paper feeder. This process seems complicated, though the CP740’s consisted of user’s manual must walk you with it simply fine; yet the concept that you would certainly need to read the handbook to determine how you can pack the paper might rightly offer some people pause.
- Printer Kind; Compact Photo Printer
- Publishing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal print with protective overcoating
- Publish Rate (up to); 4×6 Shade Picture:4 x 6 indeterminate photo: approx. 58 seconds5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); 300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows Vista ™, Windows XP/2000 and also Mac OS ® X v. 10.3 to 10.5 x7,9.
- Conventional User Interfaces; USB, Memory Card Slot Machine, Direct Print Port, Bluetooth ® 3 variation 1.2 (optional).
- Paper Dimensions; Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), Charge Card Tag Sheet (2.13 x 3.39), Credit Card mini-Label Sheet (2.13 x 3.39), Postcard (4x 6), Postcard (4x 8).
- Physical Dimensions; 7 (W) x 2.5 (H) x 5 (D).
- Weight; 2.1 pounds.
- Power Intake; Approx: 60W (Approx. standby 4W or much less).
- Service warranty; 1-year restricted service warranty Toll-free technological phone support10.
- Memory Card; CompactFlash ®, MicroDrive ®, Memory Stick ®, Memory Stick DUO ™, Memory Stick PRO ™, Memory Stick PRO DUO ™, MultiMediaCard ®, MMCmobile ™, MMCplus ™, SD Flash Memory Card ™, miniSD ™ Card, SDHC ™
, miniSDHC ™, RS-MMC ™. Compatibility; The complying with can be utilized with the addition of a special adapter marketed separately: xD-Picture Card ™, Memory Stick Micro ™, MMCmicro ™, microSD ™, and microSDHC ™.
- Software application; CD-ROM consisting of Printer Vehicle driver, Configuration Software and also User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows ® just), ZoomBrowser EX (Windows just), ImageBrowser (Mac ® only), PhotoStitch (Windows/Mac), EOS Energy( Windows/Mac) 7.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows Vista ™,
- Windows XP/2000 and also
- Mac OS ® X v. 10.3 to 10.5 x7,9.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP740 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP740.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP740 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon CP740 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 64bit|
|SELPHY CP740 Printer Driver 1.3 for Windows Vista 64bit|
|SELPHY CP740 Printer Driver 3.5 for Windows Vista|
|Canon SELPHY CP740 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit|
|SELPHY CP740 Printer Driver 3.5 for Windows 2000/XP|
|PhotoStitch 3.1.23 Updater for Windows|
|ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater for Windows XP|
|ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater (Windows 2000)|
|PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.7|
|ImageBrowser 6.6.0b Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.6)|
|PhotoStitch 3.2.4 Updater for Mac OS X|
|ImageBrowser 6.5.3 Updater (Mac OS 10.4-10.6)|
|ZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0a Updater|