Canon SELPHY CP710 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon Selphy CP710 is a dye sublimation printer. A color sublimation printer is the kind of image printer that uses heat to move the shade from a solid-state ink to the printing media. Sublimation is the process of transforming something strong right into an aeriform kind.
The 7-by-5.2-by-2.5-inch, 2.2-pound Canon Selphy CP710 can be set up in secs, even if you prefer to take a trip with the bundled power block. Link the power, if required; insert the dye-sub bow cartridge in the appropriate side; slide the consisted of 20-sheet paper cassette into a flip-down front port; as well as you prepare to go. Software and motorist installment for printing from a computer take one more few minutes.
Canon SELPHY CP710, One small ease worth reference is a built-in 10-inch retracting cord for linking to a PictBridge electronic camera. The hitch, certainly, is that it will only connect into cams with the ideal connector, a USB Mini B. But you will certainly likewise locate a different PictBridge port for video cameras with other adapters.
- Printing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating
- Print Speed (up to); Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 74 sec.*
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility; (A CD-ROM drive is required for installing software), Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2), Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports, CPU: Pentium 500MHz or higher processor, Interface: USB (Windows 2000/XP pre-installed models only)
- Mac OS X (v10.2-10.4), Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5, Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only)
- Standard Interfaces; USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer; Connect to camera via USB interface cable, SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, CF Card, Memory Stick card slots
- Ink Compatibility; See Paper Compatibility below
- Print Size; Postcard size borderless- 3.94×5.83/100x148mm, bordered- 3.6×4.8/91.4×121.9mm; Credit card (label) size borderless- 2.13×3.39/54x86mm, bordered- 1.97×2.63/50×66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per label) 0.68×0.87/17.3x22mm; Wide size borderless- 3.94×7.87/100x200mm, bordered- 3.6x 4.8/91.4×121.9mm
- Paper Compatibility; Paper and ink cassettes are sold together in one package and are replaced at the same time.
- Color Ink / Paper Set: KP-36IP (4 x 6 paper, 36 sheets), KP-108IP (4 x 6 paper, 108 sheets), KW-24IP (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), Compact Photo Printer Greeting Card Kit (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), KC-36IP (Credit card size paper, 36 sheets), KC-18IF (Credit card size label paper, 18 sheets), KC-18IL (Credit card size 8 mini label paper, 18 sheets)
- Physical Dimensions; 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
- Weight; Approx. 34.6 oz./980g
- Power Source; DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200
- Operating Environment; 41-104°F/5-40°C, 20â80% humidity
- Battery; Battery Pack NB-CP2L (optional)
- Software Included; ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows®)PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows)ImageBrowser 5.1 (Macintosh®)PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Macintosh)CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Macintosh)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP710 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP710.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP710 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Windows XP
(32-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.6|
|Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.3/Mac
OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5