Canon SELPHY CP600 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The ultra-light, mobile Canon Compact Picture Printer SELPHY CP600 offers you the flexibility to print anywhere utilizing Air Conditioner power or the consisted of rechargeable battery. Furthermore, you could print cordless from IrDA ** allowed video camera phones. It’s rapid – the CP600 generates resilient, high-quality Postcard size (4″ x 6″) color prints in simply 63 seconds †. You could additionally print a range of other sizes including Wide dimension (4″ x 8″), credit card size and also mini label. † Based on sped up screening, assuming image is stored in an album at 23 °/ 50% R.H.
Result top quality is another strength. We rated the CP600 high quality at the luxury of very good. More specifically, it dropped simply short of an excellent ranking, with a lot of outcome qualifying as true photo quality. One photo printed from Adobe Photoshop, nonetheless, transformed the straight spokes of a bike wheel into jagged lines. When we published the exact same picture making use of ZoomBrowser EX 5.1, the program that comes with the printer, we did not see the same trouble. However those pictures lost information in intense areas, which was not a problem when printing from Photoshop.
Canon SELPHY CP600, Color sublimation printing technology as well as Canon’s high performance DIGIC II image processor with iSAPS combine to supply photolab high quality colour prints that are long enduring and also sturdy, with 100 years light fastness. Considering simply 850g as well as with a footprint hardly larger than the prints it produces, the stylishly completed SELPHY CP600 can producing both indeterminate and bordered prints.
- Printing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating.
- Print Speed (up to); Postcard Size:Approx. 63 sec. Credit Card Size:Approx. 34 sec. 8-Mini Labels:Approx. 34 sec. Wide Size:Approx. 78 sec.
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility; Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition/Me/2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2).Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports. CPU: Pentium 500MHz or higher processor. Interface: USB (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP pre-installed models only).Mac OS X (v10.1.5â€”10.3).Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports. CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5.Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only).
- Standard Interfaces; USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer; IrDA; Camera phones using IrOBEX image transfer by vNote.
- Print Size; Postcard size: (borderless) 3.94 x 5.83 in./100.0 x 148.0mm, (bordered) 3.60 x 4.80 in./91.4 x 121.9mm; Credit card (label) size: (borderless) 2.13 x 3.39 in./54.0 x 86.0mm, (bordered) 1.97 x 2.63 in./50.0 x 66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per one label): 0.68 x 0.87 in./17.3 x 22.0mm;
- Physical Dimensions; 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.28 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 58.0mm
- Weight; Approx. 30.0 oz./850g.
- Power Source; DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200, Battery Pack NB-CP2L
- Operating Environment; 41-104° F/5-40° C, 20-80% humidity
- Software Included; ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows), PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows), ImageBrowser 5.1 (Mac), PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Mac), CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Mac)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP600 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP600.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP600 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9|
|PhotoStitch Updater for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8|
|ImageBrowser EX for OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6|
|ImageBrowser EX for Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1
(64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7
(32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|ZoomBrowser EX Updater Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7
(64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows