Canon SELPHY CP510 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – It came digicam and then the inkjet perplexed and afterwards the idea that the extreme color belows 4 × 6 were all the specific really had to change their most recent photos. Market celebrities like Derrick Story from O’Reilly even amongst tiny compact would certainly bring the motorist SELPHY CP510 Printer Canon marvels.
ALO, I wish to sell all Canon printers CP-510 ys, this printer could eprint without needing to go with your COMPUTER, so for those who have a digicam could directly plug after that just print directly.Canon CP510 and also CP710 launch together. The differences are both just CP710 there sd card viewers built in and there is a digital menu on the top of body new. His ink and also paper costs rather inexpensive IE 199,000 already consist of ink and also paper to print as many as 108 sheet size 4 × 6 “. Print speed is fair IE 58 seconds/sheet dimension 4 × 6 “and these printers likewise support Bluetooth.
Canon SELPHY CP510, We providing the direct web link for Canon SELPHY CP510 Motorist from canon authorities. we see to it there is no malware, bloatware or viruses. As well as surely you will certainly be secure. Conserve time when every little thing you require is here. in the download tab, you will certainly discover all the drivers for Canon CP510 like canon XPS, MP Motorist, Scanner Chauffeur, and Scan Equipment. please choose inning accordance with your demands.
- Printing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating Print Speed (up to)Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 74 sec.*Print Resolution (Up to)Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility; (A CD-ROM drive is required for installing software) Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2) Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports, CPU: Pentium 500MHz or higher processor
- Interface: USB (Windows 2000/XP pre-installed models only)
- Mac OS X (v10.2-10.4), Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5, Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only)
- Standard Interfaces; USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer; Connect to camera via USB interface cable
- Ink Compatibility; See Paper Compatibility below
- Print Size; Postcard size borderless- 3.94×5.83/100x148mm, bordered- 3.6×4.8/91.4×121.9mm; Credit card (label) size borderless- 2.13×3.39/54x86mm, bordered- 1.97×2.63/50×66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per label) 0.68×0.87/17.3×22.0mm; Wide size borderless- 3.94×7.87/100x200mm, bordered- 3.6×4.8/91.4×121.9mm
- Paper Compatibility; Paper and ink cassettes are sold together in one package and are replaced at the same time.
- Color Ink / Paper Set: KP-36IP (4 x 6 paper, 36 sheets), KP-108IP (4 x 6 paper, 108 sheets), KW-24IP (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), Compact Photo Printer Greeting Card Kit (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), KC-36IP (Credit card size paper, 36 sheets), KC-18IF (Credit card size label paper, 18 sheets), KC-18IL (Credit card size 8 mini label paper, 18 sheets)
- Physical Dimensions; 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
- Weight; Approx. 33.2 oz./940g
- Power Source; DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200
- Operating Environment; 41-104°F/5-40°, 20-80% humidity
- Battery; Battery Pack NB-CP2L. (optional)
- Software Included; ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows®)PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows)ImageBrowser 5.1 (Macintosh)PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Macintosh®)CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Macintosh)Optional AccessoriesOptional Accessories:Credit Card Size Paper Cassette PCC-CP100, Printer Carrying Bag CPB-100, Battery Pack NB-CP2L, Bluetooth Adapter BU-20* From Canon PowerShot digital cameras equipped with DIGIC II Image Processors, All data are based on Canon’s Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice. Canon, PowerShot and DIGIC are registered trademarks, and SELPHY is trademark, of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP510 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP510.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP510 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver for Mac Os X 10.6|
|Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|ImageBrowser EX for Windows – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8
|PhotoStitch Updater for Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64|
|ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9|
|PhotoStitch Updater for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8|
|PhotoStitch Updater for Mac OS X 10.7|
|ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X 10.8/10.7/10.6|
|ImageBrowser Updater – Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5|