Canon SELPHY CP400 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This ultra-light, portable Compact Image Printer SELPHY CP400 provides you the power to print straight from a vast array of Canon digital cams and PictBridge compatible cams – with or without a computer. And it’s quickly, the CP400 generates resilient, high-quality 4″ x 6″ (postcard dimension) color prints in just 81 seconds?. You can additionally print a selection of various other sizes including 4″ x 8″ (large size), charge card size, and mini tag.
Running expenses are regular for a thermal-dye printer, at 56 cents per 4-by-6 photo with the 36-photo pack of color roll and also paper, or 46 cents each image for the 108-photo pack. Either rate is considerably more than you’ll pay to create a picture at most drugstore chains or with the ink jet– based Epson PictureMate picture printer, which we like for its real image top quality. One wonderful touch is that the picture paper consists of a postcard layout on the back– including a rundown for the stamp– so you can easily turn your trip pictures into postcards even while you’re traveling.
Canon SELPHY CP400, Printing with PaintShop Pro 8, left as well as appropriate borders existed on each examination print. Using PictBridge, images were printed beyond the perforated sides of the paper, which were then gotten rid of to acquire completely indeterminate prints.
- Printer Kind; Full-color direct electronic printer
- Printing Method; Dye-Sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating).
- Print Speed (up to); Wide Size: Approx. 102 sec. */ 106 sec. Postcard Size: Approximate. 81 sec. */ 85 sec. Charge Card Dimension: Approximate. 40 sec. 8-Mini Tags: Approximate. 40 sec.
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Reproduction:300 x 300 dpi:256 gradations/ color.
- Standard Interfaces; USB Kind A for cam, USB Type B for computer (Mac and Windows software program consisted of with printers).
- Ink Compatibility; Dedicated ink cassette (Y/ M/ C, overcoating).
- Publish Dimension; Postcard dimension: borderless – 3.9 in. x 5.9 in. (148 x 100mm), surrounded – 3.6 x 4.8 in. (91.4 x 121.9 mm); Bank card size: indeterminate – 2.1 x 3.4 in. (54 x 86 mm), bordered – 2.0 x 2.6 in. (50 x 66.0 mm); 8 Mini labels: 0.7 x 0.9 in. (17.3 x 22mm); Wide dimension: borderless – 3.94 x 7.87 in. (100 x 200mm).
- Print Settings; Postcard dimension (surrounded or indeterminate); Credit card size (bordered or indeterminate); 8 Mini tags (per Credit card dimension sheet); Wide dimension (surrounded or indeterminate).
- Paper Compatibility; Devoted paper (for Postcard dimension; Credit card dimension prints, Bank card dimension label, or Charge card sheet with 8 mini tags or Wide dimension).
- Paper Feed Approach; Automatic feed from paper cassette.
- Paper Eject Method; Sheets eject onto top of paper cassette.
- Physical Dimensions; 6.73 x 4.72 x 2.1 in./ 171 x 120 x 56mm.
- Weight; 28.9 oz./ 820g (leaving out paper cassette as well as ink cassette).
- Source Of Power; DC 24V making use of the included Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200.
- Operating Setting; 41 – 104 ° F/5 – 40 ° C, 20 – 80% RH (when running).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP400 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP400.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP400 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP400 SELPHY CP Printer Driver Installer
for Windows XP (32-bit)/Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)
|Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ImageBrowser EX for Windows|
|PhotoStitch Updater for Windows|
|ZoomBrowser EX Updater|