Canon SELPHY CP330 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon SELPHY CP330 publishes pictures promptly and also easily from your computer or straight from a digital cam, basically anywhere. With 300 dpi sublimation technology with 256 shade degrees, the printer recreates skin tones, tones and fine information with specialist accuracy. A clear layer immune to water and fading gives extra defense against the unfavorable results of sunlight and also moisture.
The mix of the size (2.2 by 6.7 by 4.8 inches, HWD), weight (2.5 extra pounds with the battery), as well as battery lets you bring the printer as well as a PictBridge video camera anywhere and also print images instantly. The battery takes around 2 hrs HALF AN HOUR to bill, and also inning accordance with Canon, is good for approximately 36 prints on 4-by-6 paper. On our tests, it was still going strong when we ran out of materials at 26 prints, indicating that this ball park quote is sufficient, depending on usage patterns.
Canon SELPHY CP330, Every Canon printer should come with the software utilized to release Canon SELPHY CP330 in Windows OS or your operating system. Now, what if you do not have the motorist CD? Don’t worry, we have your back: download and install the Canon printer chauffeur with the complying with link & make use of these drivers to deploy your Canon SELPHY CP330 printer.
- Printer Type; Full-color direct electronic printer
- Printing Approach; Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system (with overcoating).
- Print Rate (as much as); Postcard Dimension: Approx. 85 sec. Charge Card Dimension: Approximate. 40 sec. 8-Mini Labels: Approximate. 40 sec.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Reproduction:300 x 300 dpi:256 ranks/ color.
- OS Compatibility; Windows XP/2000/Me/ 98, Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2, OS X v10.1 – 10.2.
- Typical User Interfaces; Electronic Camera Link: Utilizing video camera’s USB cable television; Computer
- system Link: Criterion A: B USB Wire (Mac as well as Windows software application consisted of with printers).
- Ink Compatibility; Devoted ink cassette (Y/M/C, overcoating).
- Print Size; Postcard dimension (indeterminate): 5.8 x 3.9 in. (148 x 100mm); Postcard sized (surrounded): 4.8 x 3.6 in. (121.9 x 91.4 mm); Charge card dimension (borderless): 3.4 x 2.1 in. (86 x 54mm); Credit card size (bordered): 2.6 x 2.0 in. (66.7 x 50mm); 8-Mini labels: 0.9 x 0.7 in. (22 x 17.3 mm).
- Publish Settings; Postcard size (surrounded or indeterminate); Credit-card size (surrounded or borderless); 8-Mini labels (per Credit-card size sheet).
- Paper Compatibility; Committed paper (for Postcard size; Credit-card dimension prints, Credit-card dimension label, or Credit-card sheet with 8 mini-labels).
- Paper Feed Technique; Automatic feed from paper cassette.
- Paper Eject Method; Sheets eject onto top of paper cassette.
- Physical Measurements; 6.7 x 4.8 x 2.2 in./ 170.0 x 123.0 x 55.0 mm.
- Weight; 30.0 oz./ 860g.
- Source Of Power; AC Power (100 – 240v) using consisted of Compact Power Adapter CA-CP100. Via vehicle cigarette lighter, using optional Vehicle Battery Adapter CBA-CP100, Via rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack NB-CP1L (included with printer; charges while attached).
- Running Atmosphere; 5 – 40 ° C( 41 – 104 ° F ); 20 – 80% RH (when running).
- Windows XP/2000/Me/ 98,
- Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2, OS X v10.1 – 10.2.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP330 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP330.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP330 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8.1 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows XP 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows XP 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Mac OS X 10.8|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Mac OS X 10.7|