Canon SELPHY CP300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Ultra-light and also portable, the new Canon CP-300 Card Image Printer was produced things you do and the locations you go. Just connect in a choose Canon digital cam or PictBridge sustained electronic camera. In only 85 secs you can create crisp, durable 4″x6″ color photos without a computer system. For even greater movement, make use of the rechargeable battery or optional cars and truck battery adapter.
Canon SELPHY CP300, Where HP’s portable photo printers appear like shrunken versions of their basic loaf-shape desktop computer inkjet printers, the Canon CP-300 is unusual-looking sufficient to turn heads. It’s a smooth, compact, 6.7-inch-by-4.8-inch-by-2.2-inch (W, H, D) rectangular shape with a round home window on the top panel that holds the power switch and also a status-indicator light. The light glows an awesome green when you switch on the printer, pink when there’s a mistake, as well as orange when you power it down.
- Printer Type; Full-color straight digital printer
- Publishing Technique; Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system (with overcoating).
- Publish Rate (as much as); Postcard Dimension: Approx. 85 sec. Credit Card Dimension: Approximate. 40 sec. 8-Mini Labels: Approx. 40 sec.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Recreation:300 x 300 dpi:256 ranks/ shade.
- OS Compatibility; Windows XP/2000/Me/ 98, Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2, OS X v10.1 – 10.2.
- Standard User Interfaces; Cam Connect: Using video camera’s USB cable; Computer Connect: Criterion A: B USB Wire (Mac as well as Windows software program included with printers).
- Ink Compatibility; Dedicated ink cassette (Y/M/C, overcoating).
- Print Dimension; Postcard size (borderless): 5.8 x 3.9 in. (148 x 100mm); Postcard sized (bordered): 4.8 x 3.6 in. (121.9 x 91.4 mm); Bank card dimension (borderless): 3.4 x 2.1 in. (86 x 54mm); Charge card dimension (bordered): 2.6 x 2.0 in. (66.7 x 50mm); 8-Mini tags: 0.9 x 0.7 in. (22 x 17.3 mm).
- Publish Modes; Postcard size (surrounded or indeterminate); Credit-card size (bordered or indeterminate); 8-Mini labels (per Credit-card size sheet).
- Paper Compatibility; Dedicated paper (for Postcard size; Credit-card dimension prints, Credit-card dimension tag, or Credit-card sheet with 8 mini-labels).
- Paper Feed Approach; Automatic feed from paper cassette.
- Paper Eject Method; Sheets eject onto top of paper cassette.
- Physical Measurements; 6.7 x 4.8 x 2.2 in./ 170.0 x 123.0 x 55.0 mm.
- Weight; 30.0 oz./ 860g.
- Source Of Power; A/C Power (100 – 240v) making use of consisted of Compact Power Adapter CA-CP100. Via car cigarette lighter, using optional Automobile Battery Adapter CBA-CP100, Via rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack NB-CP1L (included with printer; fees while attached).
- Running Environment; 5 – 40 ° C( 41 – 104 ° F ); 20 – 80% RH (when running).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8.1 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit)|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows XP 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Windows XP 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Mac OS X 10.8|
|Canon SELPHY CP300 printer driver Mac OS X 10.7|