Canon SELPHY CP1200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Take printing and also sharing to brand-new elevations with the SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Image Printer. The SELPHY CP1200 features a gorgeous streamlined new layout while keeping all the great attributes that make SELPHY printers unique, as well as also including a couple of new ones. The CP1200 is extra portable than ever before with an optional battery pack that connects directly to the printer and has adequate power to print approximately 54 pictures on a solitary cost. With the committed WiFi1 button, it’s less complicated than ever before to obtain the CP1200 established on your cordless network.
The Selphy CP1200 is compact, determining 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches when loaded for traveling, and also weighs a little less than 2 extra pounds, not including paper, ink cartridge as well as power adapter. The small size makes the printer simple to slip into, say, a shoulder bag or huge handbag. After folding down a hinged door on the front, you place the 18-sheet paper tray, which expands roughly 7 inches in front of the printer. The hinged cover of the paper tray functions as the output tray. The ink cassette slips into the side of the printer. If you plan to print at dimensions apart from 4 by 6 inches, you will certainly need to acquire a specialized tray, such as one for 2.1 x 3.4-inch cards.
The SELPHY CP1200 Dye Sublimation Technology is designed to guarantee that the deepness and also colour gradation of your photos is as good as it can obtain, while there’s likewise the choice to apply a series of colour modifications if you seek a certain effect. Featuring Auto Picture Optimize with Scene as well as Face Discovery, the printer can cleverly deal with photo imperfections and also lower undesirable history noise.
- Printer Kind; Compact Photo Printer
- Printing Approach; Dye-Sublimation
- Attributes; Borderless/Bordered, Brightness Improvement, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app3, Color Adjustment, Cropping, Date Publish, DPOF7, ID Image Publish, Index Print, Picture Optimize (Scene Discovery, Brightness modification), Design Print (Fixed Dimension, 1-up/2-up/4-up/ 8-up/2-up Set Size/Index, Shuffle), My Shades, PictBridge, Portrait Picture Optimize, Reprinting, Smooth Skin, Wireless Printing1, 2.7 Tilt-up LCD, 16 Multi-Language UI, Optional Battery, Red-Eye Adjustment, Power Save, Anti-theft Cord Lock Slot
- Print Speed (as much as); Shade: Postcard Dimension Indeterminate Photo5,8: 47 seconds; Shade: Card Dimension Photo5,8: 39 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: 300 x 300 dpi: 256 Levels Per Shade
- OS Compatibility; Windows:10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac:11 Mac OS ® X v10.8 – 10.11. xMobile Operating Systems: iphone ®, Android, Windows RT12, and also Amazon Fire devices13
- Standard Interfaces; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) 1Card Slots (See Sd Card Support) PictBridge (USB & Wireless LAN) 9Hi-Speed USB (Cable not consisted of) USB Flash Memory
- Paper Dimensions; Card Dimension (2.1 x 3.4), Postcard (3.9 x 5.8), L Size (3.5 x 4.7), Square Label (2.0 x 2.0).
- Output Tray Capacity; 18 Sheets – Criterion Paper Tray.
- Physical Measurements; 7.1 W x 5.4 D x 2.5 H.
- Guarantee; 1-Year limited warranty. 1-Year toll-free technological phone assistance.14.
- Sd Card; SD Memory Card ™, SDHC Sd Card ™, SDXC Flash Memory Card ™, ADAPTER REQUIRED, microSD Sd card ™, microSDHC Sd card ™, microSDXC Memory Card ™, miniSD Flash memory card ™, miniSDHC Flash memory card ™.
Software Program; (WINDOWS10/MAC11), SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Printer Driver.
- Windows 8,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:11 Mac OS ® X v10.8 – 10.11. x
- Mobile Operating Systems: iphone ®,
- Windows RT12,
- and also Amazon Fire devices13
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP1200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP1200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP1200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|CP1200 Printer Driver (Windows 10./10 x64 / 8.1/8.1 x64 / 7/7 x64)|
|SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/ 8/8 x64/ 7/7 x64)