Canon PIXMA TS9140 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA TS9140 Costs printings and sensible connection in a sleek 6-single ink residence All-In-One that is really best for image fanatics, Wonderfully sensible and also tiny All-In-One for photo lovers Beautifully tiny and flexible this 6 single ink All-In-One delivers picture fans exceptional color posting as well as brilliant wireless connection. The procedure is easy with a vehicle turning board along with smartphone-like control using 12.6 cm touchscreen.
Canon PIXMA TS9140, The Canon’ un-compact multifunction printer has even more performance and capability than the majority of large office MFP’s. Print, scan and copy a provided, however with 3 trays, you can print envelopes and paper of any type of dimension as well as these blank cds. The web browser resolution is impressive as well as the print resolution is higher at 9,600 x 2,400 dpi. It adds an SD card port for the MFP-which is retail ₤ 150 (approx $195, au $260) entrances and can print on both sides of ordinary paper. The 4.3-inch touchscreen is additionally one of the most effective out there, however this is not an unique factor of sale. With 6 ink cartridges instead of the common four or five, this device has an actual advantage in printing shade images.
Canon PIXMA TS9140 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Print Rate (up to); 4 x 6 Image: Approximate. 17 seconds (Indeterminate) 14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Shade: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Variety of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 6,656
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum;
Shiny: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Photo Paper Shiny;
Semi-Gloss: Image Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Picture Paper Pro Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper, Other: U.S. # 10 Envelopes, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Art Paper Support
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Automobile 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Vehicle Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing2, Borderless Printing6, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app4, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, File Printing, Easy PhotoPrint +7, Google Cloud Print8, Message In Print9, Mobile Phone Printing, Mopria Tool Printing10, My Image Garden11, Picture Direct Printing (Sd Card) 12, Picture Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Assistance, Web Design Template Publish, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Outcome Tray Capability; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Level Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6/ 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Image Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Rate (as much as); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 secs 14
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Replicate, Automobile Direct Exposure Duplicate, Indeterminate Duplicate, Disc Tag Copy, Document Elimination Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Framework Erase Replicate, ID Card Replicate, Image Fade Remediation, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Requirement Duplicate, Two-Sided Duplicate.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed.
- Scanning Component; Get In Touch With Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical) 17.
- Scanner Qualities; Connect To Email, Car Check Mode16, Document Elimination Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Conserve to COMPUTER, Scan to Canon PRINT app4, Wireless Scanning1.
- Color Deepness; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Network), 8-bit Outside (per RGB Network).
- Max. File Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS9140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS9140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS9140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.