Canon PIXMA TS9120 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One house printer, created to deliver extraordinary results and also look terrific with its numerous shade choices. This printer could manage everything – from homework jobs, wish list, invites as well as performance tickets to spectacular household images. Accomplish picture laboratory results thanks to a 6-Color Individual Ink System with an Image Blue ink for decreased graininess and even include innovative filters to your images with the 5.0″ LCD Touchscreen. With all the gadgets we have today, printers have to be connected, as well as the TS9120 does not let down. With Wi-Fi ® 1, Bluetooth2, Ethernet as well as Cloud3 abilities, you can comfortably publish from all your preferred gadgets. For those that want to get the most from their printer
Canon PIXMA TS9120, In addition to this, customers could work swiftly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in shade for creating your homework, shopping lists, or pictures. Likewise, it showcases both front as well as back paper feeding options that can work with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size and could execute automobile duplex printing. Scanning as well as copying is feasible as a result of the incorporation of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This supplies thorough scans of your originals.The TS9120 is a really linked system, featuring integrated Wi-Fi and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE, allowing individuals to successfully connect straight a mobile device. Additionally, Ethernet networking as well as Wi-Fi boosts connectivity and also gives support for numerous other attributes, including the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD exists as well, providing an intuitive method for readjusting and also seeing settings. Furthermore, it has a built-in SD/SDHC card slot for printing straight from your electronic camera’s sd card.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless) 14, Black: ESAT Approximate. 15 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Complete: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15
- Paper Dimensions; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Picture Paper, Other: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Fine Art Paper Assistance
- Printer Attributes; AirPrint5, Car 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Picture Fix II, Bluetooth Printing2, Borderless Printing6, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app4, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Paper Printing, Easy PhotoPrint +7, Google Cloud Print8, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing10, My Photo Garden11, Picture Direct Printing (Sd Card) 12, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Quiet Setting, Square Media Printing Assistance, Web Theme Publish, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Result Tray Capability; Back Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Level Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6/ 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Level Paper
- Copy Speed (as much as); FCOT (Color): Approximate. 19 secs 14
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Attributes; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Duplicate, Car Exposure Copy, Indeterminate Replicate, Disc Label Copy, Document Elimination Suggestion, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Duplicate, ID Card Duplicate, Image Fade Repair, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Duplicate, Two-Sided Duplicate.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Checking Aspect; Get In Touch With Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical) 17.
- Scanner Qualities; Affix To Email, Vehicle Check Mode16, Paper Elimination Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Conserve to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app4, Wireless Scanning1.
- Shade Depth; 16-bit Interior (per RGB Network), 8-bit External (per RGB Network).
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS9120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS9120 .
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS9120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.