Canon PIXMA TS8120 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One house printer, made to be fast, efficient as well as linked. Print whatever from family photos and also invitations to reports, records and boarding passes fast and easy. With the Image Blue ink your images never looked better, it minimizes graininess as well as provides smooth shade gradations. Link your tablet, computer system or smartphone to publish wirelessly1 or print right from your memory card6 using the 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen.
Together with this, individuals could work swiftly thanks to print rates of 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in color for generating your research, shopping lists, or photos. Additionally, it includes both front and also back paper feeding choices that can work with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size and can do automobile duplex printing. Scanning and duplicating are possible because of the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This gives thorough scans of your originals.
The TS8120 is a really connected system, featuring integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, allowing individuals to efficiently link straight to a mobile device. Additionally, Ethernet networking and also Wi-Fi boosts connectivity and also offers support for countless various other features, including the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, as well as much more. A 4.3″ touchscreen LCD is present too, offering an intuitive approach for adjusting and seeing settings. In addition, it has an integrated SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for printing directly from your electronic camera’s flash memory card.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Print Rate (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless) 14, Black: ESAT Approximate. 15 ipm14, Shade: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Complete: 6,656
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi15
- Paper Dimensions; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Picture Paper And Also Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Image Paper Pro Appeal; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Various Other: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Art Paper Assistance
- Printer Attributes; AirPrint2, Automobile 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Vehicle Image Take Care Of II, Bluetooth Printing4, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app5, CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint +9, Google Cloud Print3, Message In Print10, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Gadget Printing11, My Picture Garden12, Picture Direct Printing (Flash Memory Card) 6, Picture Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link7, Quiet Setting, Square Media Printing Assistance, Web Theme Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Outcome Tray Ability; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Level Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6/ 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Level Paper
- Replicate Speed (as much as); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 secs 14
- Decrease/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Duplicate, Automobile Exposure Copy, Indeterminate Copy, Disc Tag Replicate, File Removal Pointer, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Duplicate, ID Card Replicate, Image Fade Repair, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Standard Duplicate, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed.
- Checking Element; Contact Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical) 17.
- Scanner Qualities; Automobile Check Mode16, Affix To Email, Record Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Conserve to PC, Check to Canon PRINT app5, Wireless Scanning1.
- Shade Deepness; 16-bit Interior (per RGB Network), 8-bit Outside (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Record Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS8120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS8120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS8120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Software and Driver Download:
|PosterArtist Lite Printer Driver Windows|
|PIXMA TS8120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Drivers|
|PIXMA TS8120 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac|
|PIXMA TS8120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility|
|PIXMA TS8120 series My Image Garden OS X|