|Canon PIXMA TS5150|
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA TS5150 Enjoyable, inexpensive and also straightforward, this small, stylish family all-in-one takes all the hassle out of printing, scanning and also copying stunning pictures as well as sharp papers at home with Smart wireless connectivity to your tools as well as the cloud.
Canon PIXMA TS5150, Together with this, clients can work quickly on account of print prices of 13 ipm in dark and 6.8 ipm in color for creating your assessment, checklist of points to get, or photographs. Furthermore, it incorporates both front as well as additionally increase paper beneficial options that can manage media around 8.5 x 14 ″ in measure as well as furthermore might carry out auto duplex printing. Monitoring and copying is sensible taking into account the expansion of a 8.5 x 11.7 ″ flatbed with an optical determination of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides intensive outputs of your firsts. The TS5150 is a substantially connected unit, including help for the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and also many more remote administrations.
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-240 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-241 Dye Based Inks
- PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL)
- CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL)
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless) 13, Black:ESAT Approx. 13 ipm13, Color:ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing6, Borderless Printing6, Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+8, Google Cloud Print3, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing10, My Image Garden11, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link7, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing4
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds 13
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features; Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App5, Wireless Scanning4
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
Canon PIXMA TS5150 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS5150 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS5150 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS5150 .
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS5150 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.