Canon PIXMA TR8520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – When you require a home office printer that can take care of all your job requires from documents, records, faxing as well as scanning to your residence needs like printing research jobs, concert tickets as well as family members images – the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With front as well as rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink System, memory card slot1, and impressive connectivity choices, you’ll have the ability to manage everything. Print wirelessly2 from your iPad, computer system or mobile phone, fax and also scan with simply a couple of faucets on the 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen and also print sensational images. With the PIXMA TR8520 you’ll see why it’s the best small home office printer that approves efficiency.
Establishing the TR8520 is easy and also straightforward, though it does require an additional action or 2 greater than the majority of other inkjet AIOs. However, once you connect it in and also transform it on, the TR8520’s huge control panel walks you via each procedure– from unpackaging and loading the five ink cartridges to filling up both paper trays. No part of the installation process is left for misinterpretation.
Scanning, copying, and also faxing are made possible because of the execution of both an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed along with a 20-sheet automatic file feeder, which sustains papers up to 8.5 x 14″. The TR8520 includes an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and also can generate a color copy in just 19 seconds. Likewise, many thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you can quickly link a smartphone or smart phone for straight printing and scanning.
General procedure is instinctive thanks to the use of a 4.3″ touchscreen LCD on the control panel. You can even print directly from a video camera’s SD sd card many thanks to a built-in port on the printer. Furthermore, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT application, and extra services, you will have the ability to rapidly as well as conveniently deal with almost any type of tool in your home.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)14, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 14, Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint6, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing3, Borderless Printing7, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+8, Google Cloud Print 9, Message In Print10, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)1, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link 5, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge 13, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Document Feeder; 20 Sheets of Letter Size Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Plain Paper
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)17
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)17
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode16, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card1, Scan to Canon PRINT app4 , Wireless Scanning2
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal; 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA TR8520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA TR8520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA TR8520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|TR8500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR8500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|TR8500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for TR8500 series Ver.1.0|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.30.1 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.1.5 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.62.00 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)|