Canon PIXMA TR7520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon Pixma TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer ($179.99) uses equivalent print high quality and speed to the Editors’ Option Canon Pixma TR8520, however it has a more basic attribute collection, as well as costs $20 much less. The TR7520 does not have the Ethernet connection and the capacity to print from SD cards found in the TR8520, as well as has an extra small display screen (3 inches, compared with the front runner version’s 4.3-inch touch screen). Although the TR8520 keeps its status as our Editors’ Selection home-office all-in-one for low- to medium-volume use, the TR7520 is a great choice for thrifty users that don’t need the abovementioned functions.
An office printer need to make getting job done much easier and the PIXMA TR7520 does simply that. It’s made to take care of large workloads effectively from printing, scanning and also faxing files rapidly. It prepares to print sharp text documents and excellent looking images many thanks to a fast 5-Color Person Ink System, and has both a front paper cassette as well as back paper tray. Not just is the PIXMA TR7520 fast it’s likewise attached, you can easily print from all your tools via Wi-Fi1, Bluetooth2, or even the Cloud3 with using the 3.0″ LCD Touchscreen. With the PIXMA TR7520 you’ll see why it’s the ideal home office printer that’s simply the right dimension.
Scanning, copying, as well as faxing are made possible because of the implementation of both an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed along with a 20-sheet automatic record feeder, which supports documents up to 8.5 x 14″. The TR7520 includes an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and can generate a color copy in simply 19 secs. Likewise, many thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection, you can conveniently attach a mobile phone or mobile device for direct printing as well as scanning.
General operation is instinctive many thanks to the use of a 4.3″ touchscreen LCD on the control panel. In addition, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT application, and also a lot more services, you will have the ability to promptly and conveniently collaborate with nearly any tool in your house.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)13, Black:ESAT Approx. 15 ipm13, Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing2, Borderless Printing6, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Google Cloud Print8, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing10, My Image Garden11, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Quite Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing1
Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 13
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode15, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app4, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA TR7520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA TR7520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA TR7520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|TR7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|TR7500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for TR7500 series Ver.1.0|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.30.1 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.1.5 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.62.00 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)|