Canon PIXMA MX860 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Get ready for the power you’ll should bring your office to the following degree. This cordless marvel allows you print from any room in your house and boasts incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 with 1pl and also a 5 individual ink container system. A built-in, completely integrated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder indicates fast copying or scanning of your originals so you could tend to other tasks while the printer is at job. Its built-in Auto Duplex Printing publishes two-sided documents without needing to by hand turn the web pages.
If you need a scanner, facsimile machine, printer as well as photocopier for your office after that the PIXMA MX860 is a superb selection. It generates brilliant results and has some impressive attributes that make it incredibly easy to make use of. Some typical jobs are virtually entirely automated. It also opens its very own output flap if you’ve neglected to do so before printing. It might appear to take up a large amount of workdesk area, however as multifunctional printers go, it’s relatively neatly packaged.
Canon PIXMA MX860, I encountered the exact same network setup concern that I have actually seen in various other Canon printers. Canon’s network configuration pressures you to attach by USB cable first. Only after you inform the program that you want to utilize the computer over the network can you eliminate the USB wire, move the printer if required, and if you’re making use of a wired link, reconnect a network cable television. The process isn’t specifically tough, however it’s more cumbersome than just what various other printers allow you do, which is basically the printer where you want it, plug in an Ethernet cable television, as well as set up the software.
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 41 seconds7, Black:ESAT;8.4 ipm8, Color:ESAT;5.6 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles; Color:Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See, www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report.
- Color:Simplex Mode; Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Pages
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing9, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Paper Handling; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
- Paper Cassette: 150 Sheets; ADF: 35 Sheets
- Output Tray Capacity; Cassette: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages
- Copy Speed (up to); Color FCOT:27 seconds8
- Simplex Mode; Based on ISO/IEC 24735. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report.
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size, Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX860 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX860.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX860 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 2000)|
|MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX860 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX860 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Setup Tool For (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network ( Windows Vista/XP/32-Bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)|
|MP Navigator EX
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
MP Drivers for Network (Mac OS X 10.6)
|My Image Garden
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ICA Driver (OS X/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|