|Canon PIXMA MX430|
Canon PIXMA MX430 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA MX430 is totally free Wi-Fi All-In-One printers that manage whatever effortlessly as well as comfort. PIXMA MX430 showcases with built-in Wi-Fi and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), this elegant all-in-one ideal in your Office with the print speed and also quality was exceptional. Small style with the features of FastFront.
Canon PIXMA MX430 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds7
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm17, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm17
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm17
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless5, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX430 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX430.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX430 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Mini Master Setup
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MX430 Printer series ScanGear MP for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|Canon MX430 Printer series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MX430 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|