|Canon PIXMA MX426|
Canon PIXMA MX426 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon PIXMA MX426 Smart Office All-In-One printers developed with a sleek and also stylish piano black look, MX426 combine printing, scanning, duplicating along with fax right into one. With 2.5″ color LCD as well as Wi-Fi link, MX426 supplies office and also residence customers with a stylish along with flexible companion. PIXMA MX426 is furnished with the distinctive FINE (Full Photo-Lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology print head. It’s 2-picolitre ink droplet technology and enable print most likely to transfer a perfect printing top quality of approximately 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, which ensure to provide high-grade prints with grain-free images in the most superb tones pictures.
Canon PIXMA MX426, you could actually enhance the functions of the Canon PIXMA MX426 to make sure that it can function the most effective for you by enhancing the printer with one of the most best compatibility. Well, there are some choices of compatible Os that you can select for the printer, which are like Windows 7. Windows View, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 8/8.1, Mac OS X 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10, and so on. Each of them could absolutely fit the printer so greatly, to ensure that it can make the printer run so effectively whenever you intend to use it.
Canon PIXMA MX426 could provide you the wonderful printing speed as well as performance as its concern. Just, its printing speed is about 8.7 images per min in mono setting as well as 5.0 images per min in shade setting. This particular reality will be the bright side for you specifically if you want to function quickly and also exactly still. So, ending up the deal with the right time will never ever be something so difficult to do say goodbye to.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 42 seconds13
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm14, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi9, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing3, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode11, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5×14
Canon PIXMA MX426 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX426 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX426 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX426 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX426.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX426 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX426 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|PIXMA MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX420 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX420 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX420 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|PIXMA MX420 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MX420 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|