Canon PIXMA MX410 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – adaptability, convenience of use and premium quality make the PIXMA MX410 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One is excellent for Your house or tiny office. Features built-in Wi-Fi assists you to conveniently scan and also print from every corner of the area in your house while the built-ins, incorporated to 30-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF) means swiftly execute a scan copy as well as fax or initial you so that you can conveniently do multi-task.
On top of that, it additionally has Super G3 high-speed Fax to can easily make certain effective communication and also thanks to the Dual Color Gamut processing technology that is so amazing, your copies will be maintained the integrity of the original. You can likewise make use of the security functions of the record as a PDF documents which can be password-protected so that you can really feel safe and secure without the need to stress over developing as well as dispersing your most private files.
The Pixma MX410 layout, while not advanced, is easy. The control panel’s LCD is just two-line monochrome, yet the buttons are logically placed, the menus are very easy to navigate, and all common features need just one or 2 actions at most. Setup by means of USB is a breeze, as well as you obtain both a wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for cordless installment. For an additional $50 (as of this writing), the Pixma MX420 includes ethernet as well as fax; or if you don’t need any networking, Canon’s Pixma MX360 has simply USB.
Canon PIXMA MX410 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 Borderless Image: Approximate. 42 seconds12
- Publish Speed (Approximate); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm13, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total amount: 1,472
Picoliter Dimension (color), 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Color: As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi8, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Image Paper And Also Glossy II, Photo Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Vehicle Paper Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing3, Document Printing, Complete HD Movie Print4, Picture Printing, Design Template Publish
- Replicate Rate (approximately); ESAT: Shade: 3.4 ipm13
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Attributes; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Rain Gutter Shadow Improvement Copy, Photo Repeat, Strength, Multiple Copy: 1-99 web pages, Predetermined Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Element; Get In Touch With Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Characteristics; Automobile Paper Take Care Of, Auto Scan Mode10, Push Scan, Network Scan, Check to Memory.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Paper Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX410 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX410.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX410 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX410 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MX410 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7
|PIXMA MX410 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX410 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX410 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/ 10.5|
|PIXMA MX410 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
|PIXMA MX416 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7|
|PIXMA MX410 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX410 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MX410 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|