Canon PIXMA MX377 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MX377 Smart Work environment All-In-One printer integrates printing, scanning, copying in addition to fax right into one. With Smart Panel and Auto Record Handle, MX377 supplies office client with a classy as well as practical buddy.
The Canon PIXMA MX377 provides great looking outcome with appropriate shade mix. The print resolution is 4800 by 1200 dpi that somehow has payment to provide a fantastic quality for the picture. The addition of FINE cartridge technology will certainly create smooth photo top quality. The reason that PIXMA MX377 is best for small and also home office, it is because there is 30-sheet ADF that brings about very easy procedure and efficiency.
Canon PIXMA MX377, Changing ink with the larger if it needed, your business efficiency alone, you could lower the manufacturing expense of your service concerning 50%. Canon PIXMA MX377 provides its users quick start menu, which indicates you can use the printer nearly quickly. This attribute is truly valuable, more when you are in rush. PIXMA MX377 marvels in speed, also. For color, the speed is 5.0 ipm, at the same time for B&W record the speed is 8.7 ipm. Similar with its various other brother or sister in the exact same sector, PIXMA MX377 can be treated as copier, scanner, fax, and printer. You can likewise find one more brilliant software that is integrated with PIXMA MX377 like Easy Internet Print EX-SPOUSE, Easy Photo Print Ex Lover, and a few other even more.
Canon PIXMA MX377 Review Specs:
- Publish Speed (approximately); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approx. 46 seconds4
- Publish Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Shade: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,792
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Shade: As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Photo Paper And Also Glossy II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Auto File Feeder, Auto Image Take Care Of II, Automobile Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing2, Document Printing, Complete HD Motion Picture Print3, Picture Printing, Theme Print
- Replicate Rate (approximately); sESAT: Shade: 4.0 ipm10
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; Vehicle Paper Take Care Of, Duplicate, Borderless2, Rain Gutter Darkness Correction Duplicate, Strength, Several Duplicate: 1-99 web pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Component; Call Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Car Scan Setting, Press Check.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Record Dimension; Flat Bed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX377 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX377.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX377 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|