Canon PIXMA MX376 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MX376 is an affordable remedy for the office to print, copy, scan, and also fax. Quick printing at approximately 8.7 ipm in black and also 5.0 ipm in colour. Uncomplicated copying, scanning and faxing with the totally incorporated ADF. High resolution and microscopic ink dots guarantee you generate top quality papers as well as images. Scan sharp images and also records at up to 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
You can search around to discover the versatile maker of printer to be had, and afterwards you will certainly recognize that the Canon PIXMA MX376 is the most effective choice for your business and residence demands. The price and also adaptability is exactly what you will certainly get first from this printing press. After that, the superb performance as well as lovely design are exactly what you will certainly get following. FINE high quality as well as system ink formula makes this printer has the stunning top quality that you have ever owned. Moreover, the resolution of printing the papers depends on 4800 x 1200 dpi. For that reason, you can obtain the vividness for your photo images printing result.
Canon PIXMA MX376, Photo quality decision 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as 2 picolitre fine print-head of innovation for the remarkable pictures and also archival prints of trustworthy, Photos of sturdy gave greater than 100 years with a mix of Canon actually color ink and also real photo paper. Quick duplication, filtering, and Fax with the feeder is configured to check the Archive for continuous specialist experience initially Faxing enables continue to be singular simple paper faxing and also COMPUTER Fax shading to be transferred.
Canon PIXMA MX376 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approximate. 46 seconds4
- Print Rate (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 640, Shade: 1,152, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (shade); 2 as well as 5
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Photo Paper And Also Shiny II, Image Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Attributes; Auto File Feeder, Auto Picture Deal With II, Automobile Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing2, Document Printing, Full HD Film Print3, Image Printing, Design Template Print
- Replicate Rate (up to); sESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm10
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Attributes; Car Document Deal With, Copy, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Modification Replicate,
- Strength, Several Copy: 1-99 web pages, Predetermined Replicate Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element; Contact Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Characteristics; Auto Scan Setting, Press Scan.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX376 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX376.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX376 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|