Canon PIXMA MX375 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MX375 is your one stop option for All-In-One printing remedy. Do you desire a printer gadget that is economical? Otherwise you expect a printer device with excellent result and also dependable speed, PIXMA MX375 offers you all. Preliminary price for the printer is economical. No fear if you have super hectic printing way of living. The running expense is less costly than various other all in one printer that is pricey for its running price.
FINE ink cartridge system technology that is integrated with 2pl ink bead technology, it make the most of the performance of Canon PIXMA MX375 for 4800 dpi print resolution that is created. Twin range color handling technology makes you can recreate your job and photo much faster. Several documents with black and white, it takes 8.4 ipm, shade roughly will strike 4.8 ipm, border-less print lab quality 46 seconds on 10 by 15 cm paper, and also it transforms 23 secs for A4 paper. Have hectic small business with mountain of documents to print, it can be really overwhelming.
Canon PIXMA MX375 can help you in completing your task much faster with the technology of Auto Document Feeder. Additionally, you will certainly find that there is XL ink tans that could minimize the expense of ink usage. Doing faxing is simple given that you will be able to fax your files straight without printing the paper first.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Picture: Approximate. 46 seconds4
- Publish Rate (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Shade: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640, Shade: 1,152, Total amount: 1,792
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Shiny: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Image Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Car Record Feeder, Vehicle Photo Take Care Of II, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing2, File Printing, Complete HD Film Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Duplicate Rate (as much as); sESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm10
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; Car Document Repair, Duplicate, Borderless2, Seamless Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Duplicate: 1-99 pages, Predetermined Replicate Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Component; Call Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Automobile Check Setting, Press Check.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX375 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX375.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX375 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|