Canon PIXMA MX370 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Bring exceptional quality, speed, and also simplicity of use to your office all in the name of raised productivity. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront are just some of the attributes that could permit you to quickly multi-task while your PIXMA MX370 goes to work. This can bring office performance to all-new degrees and lower expense at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MX370, 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution1 and also the FINE Cartridge System implies exceptional service document printing and also performance while built-in imaging technology makes certain the integrity of originals are protected with each copy as well as scan. Maintain protection standards by utilizing attributes to stop misdialed fax transmissions and also maintain scanned data password secured.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Review Specs:
- Publish Rate (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approx. 46 seconds4
- Print Rate (Approximate); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,792
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Image Paper Plus Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Image Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Attributes; Car Paper Feeder, Auto Image Deal With II, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Indeterminate Printing2, Paper Printing, Full HD Flick Print3, Image Printing, Layout Publish
- Duplicate Speed (approximately); sESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm10
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Attributes; Car Paper Fix, Duplicate, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Strength, Numerous Copy: 1-99 web pages, Pre-programmed Replicate Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element; Get In Touch With Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Press Check.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX370 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX370.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX370 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|