Canon PIXMA MX366 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Based on thermal inkjet technology, the MX366 includes 2 cartridges: black and also tri-colour. They can be mounted just after opening the cartridge bay, which could not be convenient for a lot of that would certainly not intend to stick their hands inside the gadget. The input tray, positioned at the rear, could hold 100 sheets of paper, which is fine for any type of tiny office. The outcome tray is situated at the front. While the input tray is retracting as well as can be folded to conserve area, the result tray lacks this capability and frequently seems to be not able to hold the paper once it gets published.
Canon PIXMA MX366 is a printing solution that is ideal for house or your small office considering its function. You wish to print with shade, black and white, or photo print, PIXMA MX366 will never ever allow you down. The FINE ink cartridge system alone, that four shade ink system results in sharp message paper and crisp image print. Speak of picture print clarity, 4800 dpi for print resolution as well as 2pl ink droplet technology, you will not find any type of grains that reduce the appeal of image print, yet ideal intensity.
Canon PIXMA MX366 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approximate. 43 seconds9
Print Speed (Approx), Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm13, Color: ESAT: 4.8 ipm13
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 as well as 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi6, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Picture Paper And Also Shiny II, Image Paper Shiny;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper And Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Automobile Paper Feeder, Auto Image Repair II, Car Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing2, Record Printing, Picture Printing, Design Template Print
- Duplicate Speed (as much as); ESAT: Shade: 3.4 ipm13
- Decrease/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1, Replicate AE (Automobile Exposure/Intensity) duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Seamless Gutter Darkness Modification Duplicate, Strength, Several Copy: 1-99 web pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Component; Call Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi. Interpolated: 19,200 x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features; Automobile Paper Repair, Vehicle Check Mode, Push Check, Scan to Memory.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Paper Dimension; Flat Bed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX366 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX366.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX366 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5|
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX360 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX360 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MX360 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|