|Canon PIXMA MX350|
Canon PIXMA MX350 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon’s MX variety of PIXMA inkjet All-In-Ones is focused on the tiny and also office. The MX350, which sits roughly in the middle of the variety, consists of fax centers and also an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) in its feature collection as well as could publish as well as print images, as well as simple paper records. Canon has a means of making its devices look solid and also sturdy, while maintaining a characteristic design. Unlike many inkjet equipments with ADF’s, the 30-sheet feeder for the scanner is incorporated into the top of the printer, with a sloped skirt around it, right into which is set the equipment’s control panel. When not in use, the ADF’s feed tray folds up in half, to finish the smooth appearance of the printer’s top.
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: 8.4 ipm10, Color:ESAT: 4.8 ipm10, 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds11
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi7, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi7
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 or Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 pages; ADF 30 Pages
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm10
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%-400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX350 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX350 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX350 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX350 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX350.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX350 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver
( OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5|
|PIXMA MX350 series Scanner Driver For
(OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
|PIXMA MX350 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon ScanGear (OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6)|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux|
|PIXMA MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|