Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MX340 Wireless Home Office All-In-One supplies the adaptability you should experience enhanced performance in your home or small office. Its built-in Wireless connectivity enables you to print or scan wirelessly1 from anywhere in your home. The built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder provides fast copying or scanning of your originals so you can do various other things while your printer goes to job. And also, numerous safety and security functions like password safeguarded PDF’s allow you feel safe concerning developing and distributing your most personal documents. Super G3 High-speed Fax2 ensures efficient interaction and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will preserve the stability of the initial.
High Resolution: Fantastic quality and information in organisation files as well as images is achieved by 4800 x 1200 optimum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a copyrighted print head shooting ink beads as small as 2pl. High Performance Ink Cartridges: Both Canon ink cartridges are easy to use as well as to replace, and contain specially formulated inks for fantastic record and photo high quality. One is a black cartridge for laser-quality text and also one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and change. EasyPhoto-Print EX: Print as numerous pictures as you want on image paper up to 8.5 x 11″. You could also print numerous images on one page. And also, with one touch of your computer mouse, EasyPhoto-Print instantly plants pictures, corrects red-eye, smoothes facial lines and also skin tone and even brightens and also hones faces.
Canon PIXMA MX340, The high cost per mono web page won’t matter if you do not print much, however together with the relatively slow-moving speed, it’s just enough to keep the MX340 from being an Editors’ Selection. If you don’t mind the cost each page or the slow-moving rate, however, it’s or else a highly attractive printer, with an equilibrium of office-centric attributes, Wi-fi for easy sharing, and also high-quality output– particularly for images– that has little competition for the rate.
- Publishing Approach; Inkjet
- Print Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 borderless picture: approximately 43 seconds11, Black: ESAT; 8.4 ipm10, Shade: ESAT; 4.8 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Shade, Shade, Black: 320, Shade: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (shade); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi7, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi7
- Paper Dimensions; 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes,
Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Shiny: Photo Paper And Also Glossy II, Image Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions; Auto File Feeder, Auto Document Take Care Of, Vehicle Image Take Care Of II, Car Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing12 Record Printing, Photo Printing, Theme Publish
- Copy Speed (up to); Color ESAT: 3.4 ipm10
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1 Duplicate, AE (Auto Direct Exposure/ Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Replicate, Photo Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Replicate: 1-99 web pages, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Aspect; Call Photo Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Setting; 48-bit internal/ 24-bit exterior.
- Scanner Qualities; Vehicle Scan Mode8, Push Check, Check To Memory, Network Scan.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. File Dimension; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
Canon PIXMA MX340 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX340 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX340 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX340.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX340 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download:
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 /
10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX340 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MX340 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|MX340 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OSX 10.4 / 10.5|
|MX340 series Scanner Driver For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|MX340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.
1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux|
|MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|MX340 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|MX340 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|MX340 Scanner Driver for All Windows|