Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX328|
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo:, approximately 45 seconds8, Black:ESAT; Approx. 7.5 ipm9, Color:ESAT; Approx. 4.5 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles; Color, Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes,
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); Color FCOT: 31 seconds9
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Binding, Margin Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Print Date Copy, Print Page No. Copy, Punch Hole Removal Copy, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX328 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX328 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX328 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX328.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX328 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver
OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS) OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|PIXMA MX320 series Scanner Driver
(OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux (32-bit)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
Mac OS X 10.7
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|