Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MX328 Smart Office photo All-In-One printer tool is equipped with 2 picolitre ink droplets of the new technology, photos can be printed with really top quality pictures. PIXMA MX328 has actually incorporated with robust image printing performance as well as flexible Office functions, likewise including fax, copying as well as scanning, etc, which gives you a reputable printing experience, effective and efficient to SOHO users.
Canon PIXMA MX328, with the use of hybrid technology for the ink as well as the addition of CromaLife100+ the vividness of the picture will stay great up until greater than one hundred years ahead.There is no smudge on the published paper and so forth that will certainly hinder you to have remarkable printed files. Making use of Canon PIXMA MX328 you can conserve even more time for its trusted rate for monochrome is 7.5 ip, whilst it for shade it turns 4.5 ipm.
- Printing Technique; Inkjet
- Publish Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 borderless image:, roughly 45 seconds8, Black: ESAT; Approximate. 7.5 ipm9, Shade: ESAT; Approximate. 4.5 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles; Color, Shade, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1, Shade: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Dimensions; Paper Dimensions: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes,
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum, Image Paper Pro II; Glossy: Picture Paper Plus Glossy II, Picture Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture
- Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Attributes; Auto Picture Deal With, Automobile Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Layout Publish
- Replicate Rate (approximately); Color FCOT: 31 seconds9
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; 4-in-1/ 2-in-1 Replicate, AE (Automobile Direct Exposure/ Intensity) duplicate, Binding, Margin Duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Darkness Modification Copy, Image Repeat, Strength, Numerous Duplicate: 1-99 web pages, Preset Replicate Ratios, Publish Day Replicate, Publish Page No. Copy, Punch Opening Removal Replicate, Sort (ADF), Sticker Duplicating.
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Auto Check, Press Check, Scan To Memory.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/ 24-bit external.
- Max. File Size; Flat Bed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
Canon PIXMA MX328 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX328 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX328 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX328.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX328 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX320 series MP Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver
OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7
|PIXMA MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS) OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5|
|PIXMA MX320 series Scanner Driver
(OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux (32-bit)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 /
Mac OS X 10.7
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|