|Canon PIXMA MX308|
Canon PIXMA MX308 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon Pixma MX308 provides you numerous functions inside it. With the compact design that provide you easiness in putting almost everywhere in your area also you just have little area, this printer is ideal for home demands as well as tiny office. You can do printing, copying, scanning, as well as faxing with the Super G3 that is added in this printer. This maker will additionally give you broadband at producing photo and document, and even you can do some editing and enhancing with the features such as Auto Strength, Auto Image Deal with, and also Auto Exposure that make your picture outstanding.
Canon PIXMA MX308, you are able in operation the various paper dimensions as just what you require. They are A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Envelopes, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 4 x 8″, Wide and Credit Card. For the scanning function, it is utilized the CIS Flatbed color scanner as its kinds with the optimum resolution for the optical depends on 600 x 1200 dpi and for the selectable on depends on 19200 x 19200 dpi. For the copying feature of this Canon PIXMA MX308, you could lower or even enlarge your document as much as 400% of it with the rate for copying the black text is around 22 cpm, and for the tinted one is 17 cpm.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds2, Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MX308 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX308 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX308 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX308 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX308.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX308 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5|
|PIXMA MX300 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7
(32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit)
|PIXMA MX300 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MX300 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX300 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX300 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|