|Canon PIXMA MP980|
Canon PIXMA MP980 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Get ready for premium performance and amazing results. The new ChromaLife100 +1 6-color ink system consists of a distinct grey ink, which assists you attain the phenomenal grayscale and shade values sought by critical photographers. As well as it’s blazing fast: You can develop long-lasting 4″ x 6″ images with magnificent 9600 x 2400 shade dpi2 resolution in about 20 seconds3. The high-resolution CCD scanner will certainly generate magnificent 4800 x 9600 shade dpi results, and copies will be a lot more devoted to your originals. Talk about print alternatives: Go wireless and also print from throughout your house via WiFi4, or you can network this All-In-One using Ethernet cable television and also print from a wired computer in an additional space. Wish to go computer-free? Generate photos straight from memory card5, previewing as well as improving images on the 3.5″ LCD present. Or, print from a compatible electronic camera or electronic camera phone6, 7, even a Bluetooth gadget using the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface7. Please click the image listed below to watch the related video clip.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds3, Black:Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)3, Color:Up to 21 ppm (as fast as 2.9 seconds per page)3
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512, Color: 5,632, Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Pages (Cassette:150 pages)
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)3
- Color: Up to 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page)3
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%-400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode8, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED10
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP980 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP980.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP980 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP980 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP980 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista
(64-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)
|MP980 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|MP980 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
(Windows 7 (32-bit)-(Windows 7 (64-bit)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP980 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP980 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Drivers for Network (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|MP980 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)|
|My Image Garden
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)|