|Canon PIXMA MP780|
Canon PIXMA MP780 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The device’s ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system – 4 dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink – generates remarkable photos, in addition to laser-quality message. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) utilizes a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that expels precise and consistent droplets as tiny as 2 picoliters. The outcomes? Superior resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi4 and clear, thorough pictures. When scanning images, you’ll generate fantastic 2400 dpi scans with intense 48-bit shade deepness.
Canon makes use of a 5-color ink system on the PIXMA MP780. Consisted of in this system are 4 dye-based inks as well as on pigment-based black ink; the outcome is excellent images as well as specificed, crisp text. Editing and enhancing choices allow you to brighten pictures for superior images, enhancing dark faces brought on by backgrounds that are intense. You can pick automatic edits or do them manually on your own.
The MP780 could function as a color scanner and also a standalone fax machine and also photo copier, and also it features a fax driver, so you could fax from many programs. It does not have a fax energy, nonetheless, which means you cannot send a fax from your computer system other than by sending out a file from within one more program. Arrangement is typical for an AIO that links by USB 2.0, besides the minor nuisance of an enrollment routine that you cannot end or bypass easily. Canon says this will be dealt with as upgraded installation discs function their way through distribution pipes.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Ink Cartridge:
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Canon PIXMA MP780 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*, Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*, Color Photo:4x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk), Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter , Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Resolution (up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 25 cpm (approx. 2.4 sec/page)*; Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, 2 on 1, Fit to Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP780 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP780 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP780 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP780 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP780.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP780 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Software and Driver Download:
PIXMA MP780 – User Manual
|MP780 MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|MP780 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MP780 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) – Windows XP (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS for
(OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6)
|MP780 MP Navigator for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)|
|MP780 MP Navigator For
(Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows Me)
|MP780 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|