Canon PIXMA MP628 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP628|
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds6, Black:Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)6, Color:Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.6 seconds per page)6
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi5, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi5
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)6, Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)6
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode7, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan,Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP628 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP628.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP628 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MP620 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MP620 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP620 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
MP620 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|MP Drivers for Network (Windows XP 64bit)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|MP620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP620 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP620 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP620 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 8.1|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 8|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 7|