Canon PIXMA MP628 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MP628-is a high performance Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer utilizing Ethernet and also wifi connectivity. This is a modification all the guidelines concerning exactly how and also where you can easily print pictures and documents. print wirelessly from anywhere around your House via the WiFi feature. Wish to go to print directly computer system totally free? Or, the network through an Ethernet cord as well as you intend to print from the computer system wires that are in various areas. Print pictures straight from memory cards, improves the high quality of your picture and also intend to see a sneak peek on a 2.5-inch LCD screen. Or, wish to print from a compatible electronic camera or camera smart device langsuing Bluetooth device, also print through Bluetooth user interface is optional BU-30, you could conveniently reach do it.
PIXMA MP628 includes the Canon SMALL print head with special print resolution of 1 pl as well as 9600 × 2400 dpi, built-in door card viewer that supports most preferred sorts of SD card and also 2.5-inch color LCD to pick photos and also Directly print, high-quality research laboratory, as well as the characteristics of 5 various ink system, conservation prices. 2400 x 4800 dpi CIS scanner optical resolution for exceptional image quality.
Canon PIXMA MP628 is the appropriate companion to deal with documents. This printer could provide lots of functions to earn printing documents a lot easier compared to in the past. In this instance, this printer can likewise function as the printer and scanner, so these make the printer so full. In this situation, the printer is geared up with FINE technology. This technology is integrated with 1 pl ink droplet to provide excellent quality of printing. With the very tiny dimension of the ink bead, this printer could function well thoroughly as well as accuracy.
- Print Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 indeterminate picture: roughly 41 seconds6, Black: As much as 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page) 6, Color: Up to 17 ppm (as quickly as 3.6 secs per page) 6.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Shade: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (shade); 1, 2 and also 5.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi5, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi5.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Duplicate Rate (as much as); Black: Up to 24 cpm (as quickly as 2.5 secs per web page) 6, Color: As much as 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 secs per web page) 6.
- Reduction/ Enhancement; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Functions; 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure/ Strength Replicate), Borderless, Face Brightener/
- Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Photo Repeat, Strength, Guidebook Shade Adjustment, Covering Up Replicate, Numerous Copy (1-99 web pages), Pre-programmed Replicate Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Checking Component; Contact Picture Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Car Scan Mode7, Gutter Darkness Adjustment, Network Check, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Shade Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. File Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP628 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP628.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP628 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MP620 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|MP620 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP620 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
MP620 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|MP Drivers for Network (Windows XP 64bit)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|MP620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP620 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP620 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP620 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 8.1|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 8|
|MP620 Driver For Windows 7|