Canon PIXMA MP550 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon PIXMA MP550 is an inkjet multifunction printer that’s created for residence individuals. It’s greater than two times as pricey as the entry-level PIXMA MP270, which likewise consists of scanning and copying capabilities. However, it offers noticeably superior image printing, a much better scanner and also an extra user-friendly (yet still imperfect) user interface.
The MP550 could offer good printing top quality. This printer is fantastic to offer the high quality printing due to its printing resolution. The printing resolution of this printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This high resolution will certainly allow customers to print photos in great top quality. Undoubtedly, there will certainly be no big problem in dealing with files and photos with this high resolution.
Print rate from the Canon PIXMA MP550 was neither too slow-moving nor blindingly quickly. In our tests it amassed an extremely affordable 9.1 pages each minute in common mode for message and 6ppm for colour graphics. The front-loading paper tray can stand up to 300 sheets, so refills in a home office ought to be infrequent. A top-loading back tray is made use of for image paper.
- Print Rate (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds5, Black: 29 ppm (as quickly as 2.1 seconds per web page), Color: 19 ppm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page).
- Variety of Nozzles; Black:320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M) 256 x 2 (Y, BK), Total: 1,856.
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Dimensions; Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
- Replicate Speed (up to); Black: 28 cpm (as quick as 2.1 secs per page) 5, Color: 19 cpm (as quick as 3.2 seconds per web page).
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Copy Functions; Automobile Magnifying, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, two-sided copy, Fit-to-Page, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Picture Repeat, Kind Duplicate, Continual Duplicate: 1-99 Pages, Double Shade Gamut Handling Innovation.
- Checking Aspect; Contact Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Setting; 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Document Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP550 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP550 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
PIXMA MP550 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MP550 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP550 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA MP550 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MP550 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|ScanGear for Linux|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|PIXMA MP550 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP550 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MP550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MP550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux
|PIXMA MP550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.20 for Linux