|Canon PIXMA MP520|
Canon PIXMA MP520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Trying to find a high-performance All-In-One? This versatile machine creates a fantastic borderless 4″ x 6″ picture in just around 46 seconds1, and the Auto-Image Deal with feature aids to boost your results. You can print photos directly from suitable memory cards2 and sneak peek photos in high resolution on the 2″ TFT screen. Or, print right from a camera, DV video camera or cam phone.3,4 Copies will certainly be more accurate to your originals, and scans of images or even thick note pads will certainly be clear and also complete. The special Easy-Scroll Wheel streamlines operation, as well as the dual paper trays let you store both plain as well as photo paper.
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds2, Black: 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)2, Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y), Total: 1,600
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)2, Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP520 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8.1|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 8|
|PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver Download For Windows 7|