Canon PIXMA MP510 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MP510 Single Ink All-In-One photo printer with 4.7 cm colour LCD screen, An Image All-in-One with single cost-effective inks that publishes, copies or scans in colour. Publish images PC-free from sd card via a colour LCD display, or direct from digital video cameras or mobile phones.
The MP510 does not have an automatic record feeder, so you must check each sheet (approximately letter-size paper) one at a time from the platen glass. Two different 150-sheet trays hold paper for printing: a cassette in the base and also an upright feeder at the back, which is convenient for swapping among different sizes of photo paper. Each of the printer’s four-ink cartridges integrates a red LED that flashes when the ink runs low. The gadget uses a pigment-based black ink to produce darker message on simple paper.
The MP510 showed solid efficiency. On simple paper, it printed somewhat above standard at 8.2 web pages per min (ppm) for text as well as 3.3 ppm for graphics. It printed our test picture on letter-size image paper in an extensive 40 seconds. The MP510 checks quickly, completing our examination check of a 4x5in picture at 100 dots each inch in just 7.1 seconds. Its 5ppm average copy speed is amongst the fastest showings we’ve seen for an inkjet MFP.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Review Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as); 4 x 6 indeterminate photo: approx, 47 secs, Black: Approximately 25 ppm (as quick as 2.4 secs per web page), Shade: As much as 17 ppm (as quick as 3.5 seconds per web page) 5.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320, Yellow: 256, Shade: 512 x 2 (C, M), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and 5.
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi4, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Compatibility; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
- Copy Rate (approximately); Black: 25 cpm (as fast as 2.4 secs per page) 5, Color: 17 cpm (as quickly as 3.5 secs per page).
- Reduction/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Attributes; Borderless, AE (Automobile Exposure), Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Car Magnification, Fading Modification, Numerous Copy: 1-99 web pages, Dual Shade Gamut Processing Modern Technology.
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Checking Setting; 48-bit inner/ 24-bit outside.
- Max. Record Dimension; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP510 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP510.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP510 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
MP510 CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|MP510 MP Driver For (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|MP510 MP Driver For (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac
OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
|MP510 Scanner Driver For (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Mp510 printer driver for Windows 8.1|
|Mp510 printer driver for Windows 8|
|Mp510 printer driver for Windows 7|