Canon PIXMA MP497 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – PIXMA Residence All-In-One-Photo MP497 Smart Printer is equipped with a print function more adaptable which includes Auto Picture Deal with II for image modification instantly for optimum print high quality, enhancing software application Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE makes printing websites much easier as well as much more enjoyable as well as MP497’s integrated Wi-Fi connection that supports 802.11/ g/ n standards for a much faster connection to fulfill the demands of residence users and also pupils.
Ultimately, the great printing speed is likewise provided by Canon PIXMA MP497. In this instance, to 8.8 pictures each min, the printer could create for that dark publishing. To 5 photos each min, the printer is designed for that shade printing. Related to the color printing, the printer assists indeterminate images, consequently clients could have the excellent image in high quality and also greater measurement.
Canon PIXMA MP497, You could make use of two ways to download the motorists and vehicle driver updates swiftly as well as conveniently from here. You can make use of the following is the listing of the drivers that we give. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install and also install Your Printer driver instantly.
- Publish Speed (as much as); 4 x 6 indeterminate photo: approx. 43 seconds5, ESAT Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, ESAT Shade: Approx. 4.8 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Overall: 1,472
- Picoliter Dimension (color); 2 and also 5
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Shade: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes
- Printer Attributes; Auto Picture Deal With II, Indeterminate Printing4, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Theme Publish
- Duplicate Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approximate. 37 seconds6
- Decrease/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Duplicate Attributes; AE (Automobile Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Indeterminate, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Intensity, Numerous Copy (1-99 pages).
- Scanner Kind; Flat Bed.
- Checking Element; Get In Touch With Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Automobile Scan Mode, Gutter Darkness Improvement, Press Check, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Record Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP497 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP497.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP497 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA MP490 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP490 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MP490 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|PIXMA MP490 ICA Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|PIXMA MP490 IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)|
PIXMA MP490 series User Manual (Windows)
|PIXMA MP490 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP490 Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP490 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Debian (Linux) Print Drivers|
|RPM (Linux) Print Drivers|
|ScanGear for (Linux)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear|