Canon PIXMA MP450 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The MP450 Image All-In-One immediately readjusts the exposure to give you the most effective output feasible. When scanning pictures or graphics, you’ll see high-quality 1200-dpi recreations with vibrant 48-bit shade deepness. Plus, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 user interface makes it possible for the fastest feasible photo transfers and scanning speeds.
Canon PIXMA MP450, View, boost, print direct. It’s simple! Making use of the built-in 1.9″ color LCD customer, you can actually see your images in full shade as well as enhance them before printing! Simply put your compatible memory card4 into one of the built-in card ports.
Canon PIXMA MP450 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-50 Black FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- Ink Droplet Dimension; 2 as well as 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Bank Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Result Tray Capacity; Automobile Sheet Feeder, Level Paper: Approximate. 100 Sheets (13mm) 4 x 6 Image Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page) *, Shade: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page) *.
- Reduction/ Augmentation; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Features; Vehicle Zoom, AE (Vehicle Direct Exposure), Indeterminate, Fit-to-Page, Picture Repeat.
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed.
- Scanning Element; Call Photo Sensing Unit (CIS) Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP450 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP450.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP450 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP450 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP450 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|MP450 MP Driver Ver.1.10b (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP450 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7 x64)|
|MP450 MP Driver Ver.1.10b (Windows Vista64)|
|MP450 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP450 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7)|
|MP450 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|