Canon PIXMA MP280 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MP280 Inkjet Image All-In-One is a compact, elegant as well as high quality item that will certainly fit essentially in any type of area of your home. Its optimum 4800 x 1200 shade dpi1 is combined with Canon?s patented Crossbreed Ink System. So, you?ll have a pigment black ink for crisp message as well as dye ink for lovely images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ all with impressive high quality. The all-new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your preferred HD movie minutes caught with pick Canon EOS or PowerShot cameras into attractive, indeterminate picture prints! 2 The MP280 additionally includes Auto Photo Fix II.
This technology immediately examines and uses picture modification, red-eye elimination and also multi-zone exposure adjustment for gorgeous pictures. When printing your images, realize the power of the ChromaLife100+ when making use of authentic Canon inks and also photo papers so your photos can be shared and maintained for generations.
Canon PIXMA MP280, The control panel has a shocking number of indications and buttons, though there’s no LCD panel to reveal menus or photo thumbnails. It does not need the latter, as there’s no sd card or USB drive slot on the device, either. There’s a single-character LED display to pick up to nine copies each time and the sections cycle round to reveal when the printer is hectic.
- Publish Rate (up to); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Photo: Approximate. 43 seconds5, Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, Color: Approximate. 4.8 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Shade: 1,152/ Black: 320/ Overall: 1.472
- Picoliter Dimension (shade); 2 and also 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum,
- Photo Paper Pro II; Shiny: Image Paper And Also Glossy II, Photo Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper And
- Also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Picture Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Vehicle Photo Repair II, Indeterminate Printing7, File Printing, Full HD Film Print3, Image Printing, Theme Publish
- Output Tray Capability; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Duplicate Rate (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Decrease/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Functions; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Numerous Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages.
- Scanner Type; Flat Bed.
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi.
Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Setting; Call Photo Sensing Unit (CIS).
- Scanner Qualities; Vehicle File Fix, Vehicle Scan Mode, Gutter Darkness Modification, Push Check.
- Color Deepness; 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP280 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP280.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP280 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP 250 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP 250 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MP250 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver (MacOS Sierra / Mac OSX)|