|Canon PIXMA MP270|
Canon PIXMA MP270 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Just what would certainly you anticipate to pay for a fundamental All-In-One printer, with flatbed scanner, good quality black and colour copying and also level and image print? Canon’s PIXMA MP270 is offered at just less than ₤ 40 from several on the internet retailers, which is less than other all-in-one we have actually tested.The neatly-styled black as well as very light grey box complies with the lines of Canon’s other PIXMA MP makers. A slight contour to its upright edges offers it a contemporary, functional look. The flatbed scanner uses a Call Image Sensing Unit (CIS) scanning head, which indicates it’s especially slim and also doesn’t include much to the total height of the maker.
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm6, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 45 seconds7
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi4, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi4
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Copy Features; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal, 24 bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP270 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP270.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP270 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MP270 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|PIXMA MP270 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP270 Series MP Driver Ver.1.05 For Windows 10|
|PIXMA MP270 Series MP Driver Ver.1.05 For Windows 8.1|
|PIXMA MP270 Series MP Driver Ver.1.05 For Windows 8|
|PIXMA MP270 Series MP Driver Ver.1.05 For Windows Vista|
|Canon IJ Setup Repair Tool For Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6|
|PIXMA MP270 Series MP Driver Ver.1.05 For Windows XP|